Hearthstone [NO SELLING OF IN-GAME ITEMS OR CURRENCY]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luc777

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just try to minimize mistake, know which card to mulligan, always trade 1 for 1 whenever possible, pray that you have nice starting hand and opponent got suay hand, top deck luck and no legendaries in their deck.

Some decent decks to climb the ladder, no legendary:

Source:
Made it to rank 2 using no legendaries : hearthstone

what u mean by trade 1 for 1?

is there anything extra to get by playing ranked now?

are cards worth disenchanting to craft those high end ones?

thanks for the help!

Inflicter

Reaction score
Lol sometimes I always thought I could have a chance with a deck.. Went like 6-0 and stuff.. And then ends abruptly like 7-3 or something :(

heatzz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
what u mean by trade 1 for 1?

is there anything extra to get by playing ranked now?

are cards worth disenchanting to craft those high end ones?

thanks for the help!

Means you use a card to kill a card, 1 card for 1 card trading with opponent so that you will not be at card disadvantage.

For example this card, storm wind commando, 4/2, comes out deal 2 damage to any opponent's character, you typically would use it to kill any 2hp creature and your opponent has to use another spell/creature to kill your commando which means you use 1 card to trade for his 2 cards.

Ranked games so far have no rewards yet, there might be rewards some in future still in testing phase.

Practically you don't wanna disenchant unless it's a fairly useless to limited used legendary as they would disenchant for 400 dust, a golden legendary can disenchant for 1.6k dust.

For Crafting, common 40 dust, rare 100 dust, epic 400 dust, legendary 1.6k dust.

Think on 1 or 2 pages back someone post a few links on budget deck building and all about crafting and so.

Luc777

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Means you use a card to kill a card, 1 card for 1 card trading with opponent so that you will not be at card disadvantage.

For example this card, storm wind commando, 4/2, comes out deal 2 damage to any opponent's character, you typically would use it to kill any 2hp creature and your opponent has to use another spell/creature to kill your commando which means you use 1 card to trade for his 2 cards.

Ranked games so far have no rewards yet, there might be rewards some in future still in testing phase.

Practically you don't wanna disenchant unless it's a fairly useless to limited used legendary as they would disenchant for 400 dust, a golden legendary can disenchant for 1.6k dust.

For Crafting, common 40 dust, rare 100 dust, epic 400 dust, legendary 1.6k dust.

Think on 1 or 2 pages back someone post a few links on budget deck building and all about crafting and so.

ok...thanks for the detailed explanation!

u still gonna play hex?

i feel like selling my pro player but sg like hard to find buyers...lol...

heatzz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ok...thanks for the detailed explanation!

u still gonna play hex?

i feel like selling my pro player but sg like hard to find buyers...lol...

Hex, seldom play the alpha client still very slow, probably after they make it as smooth as magic 2014 then I will play ba.

Lol I play my mill deck can play until opponent Dulan and quit game cus the match takes too long.

Luc777

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hex, seldom play the alpha client still very slow, probably after they make it as smooth as magic 2014 then I will play ba.

Lol I play my mill deck can play until opponent Dulan and quit game cus the match takes too long.

lol...i see the gfx for now still like abit dull...was hoping would be bright and colourful like hearthstone...

keep feel like spending some $ to buy packs for hearthstone...but the thought of the money being stuck in the game is preventing mw frm doing so... :crazy:

Layers

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

u play magic 2014? how is it?

Phen8210

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
sian i felt like i draft a good druid deck.. but my opponent one more tough :vijayadmin:

heatzz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
sian i felt like i draft a good druid deck.. but my opponent one more tough :vijayadmin:

Me too this morning draft a pretty good Druid deck with 3 swipes no epics or legendary but throughout the matches, I just couldn't draw them or they came too late. Meeting opponent decks that's are ridiculous or with good opening.

End up 1-3......sometimes just blame your luck....but when open pack I got Deathwing so :s13: the run is worth lol.

did they reset ranked?

Yup, ranked reset yesterday.

nnafiy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
what do u guys think of 'the beast'?

should i disenchant it?

Weaboo

Honorary Member
Reaction score
what do u guys think of 'the beast'?

should i disenchant it?

beast is good but there are better legendaries out there

depends lor, if u using hunter beast deck, good to combo with beast master to become 11/9

heatzz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
beast is good but there are better legendaries out there

depends lor, if u using hunter beast deck, good to combo with beast master to become 11/9

Use your owl to silence da beast and it's good to go.

Layers

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyway, $ spend wont be refund anymore correct? since there is no more reset

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.