Any Taiwan flight promotion?

luei74

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I always wonder, when comparing Taiwan and Hong Kong flights, why Taiwan flight always higher and expensive than HK...:(

meekia87

Reaction score
If you are plan to go during march or April. U must closing monitor the sale fare for all airline. Cause this 2 mth will always be the peak season to travel to Taiwan. Ticket most likely to be sold out very fast.

Hahaha maybe Hk hotel is much more expensive than Taiwan. Tat y they balance out? Hahaha just joking. Not sure what is the reason but this is always the case. :)

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I always wonder, when comparing Taiwan and Hong Kong flights, why Taiwan flight always higher and expensive than HK...:(

If you are plan to go during march or April. U must closing monitor the sale fare for all airline. Cause this 2 mth will always be the peak season to travel to Taiwan. Ticket most likely to be sold out very fast.
Hahaha maybe Hk hotel is much more expensive than Taiwan. Tat y they balance out? Hahaha just joking. Not sure what is the reason but this is always the case. :)

Do you guys know how long it takes to fly to TPE as compared to HKG??:s13:
So does that justify the reason.

hottiedoggie

Reaction score

This is only for budget or for all airlines? I don't really know where to find offers, just go to their website?

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
1526787_637265846332947_1759225212_n.png

meekia87

Reaction score
I will say is for most of the airline? But sometime Eva air and Cathy will have very good promo nearer to your departure date.

2 yrs back book SIA last min. 2 days before flying. Their min 2 to go promo at $500+

But best is to book early. They dun always have such promo. :)

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I will say is for most of the airline? But sometime Eva air and Cathy will have very good promo nearer to your departure date.

2 yrs back book SIA last min. 2 days before flying. Their min 2 to go promo at $500+

But best is to book early. They dun always have such promo. :)

2 to fly lor. Now is one to fly only less or slightly more than 200. How to compare?

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just booked cathay for apr. $458 nett.

Not bad if you are using it for one or two nights stop over in HKG. If not, like what i last did. Stopover, grab a burger or starbucks and hop onto the next flight.

Shortest i tried was 1 hour, transit. It's possible.:)

valkyrie_xx02

Reaction score
I just bought my tickets to TW from cathay pacific with one day of stopover at HK. $482 per ticket. Quite a good deal considered its a full fledged airline.

Too bad the stopover at HK can only be one day maybe because the tickets are on promotion price.

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I just bought my tickets to TW from cathay pacific with one day of stopover at HK. $482 per ticket. Quite a good deal considered its a full fledged airline.

Too bad the stopover at HK can only be one day maybe because the tickets are on promotion price.

Normally i do my stopover on the return sector. You too?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.