(Official Thread) Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn - August 27th - $24 Pre-Order!! - Part 2

avsquare

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
jin Staki.....took picture ler at night go try and let FC Pally KPKB me.

But triple flare correct boh.?

His is Quad Flare....last one is AI 1 Flare...

Think so.

I just remember after the 1st flare, I see got use convert, transpose and mana pot :s13:

skytan13

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
dunno when i get my behemoth mount will it be a
RACIST version as well.

I think my lalafell got extra class.
Blow Job Artist or Fart Detector lvl50 (ilvl 99)

avsquare

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Eh holybell, last night who are our healers ah?

Jin satki sia, first time play T4 no enter enraged timer and I don't need to sing mana song one :eek::s22:

Vulpix

Reaction score

Jin satki sia, first time play T4 no enter enraged timer and I don't need to sing mana song one :eek::s22:

T4 if everyone know what they doing should not hit enrage one.

avsquare

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
T4 if everyone know what they doing should not hit enrage one.

Yeah, but when I see their mana enter 2400 range, I try to sing Ballad but they tell me to off it don't need.

Like a boss :eek:

End up never sing anything

jgyy1990

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hmmm sian sia ytd encountered racist japanese players. Wana rush castrum tio gan ..

holybell84

Master Member
Reaction score

lol, I think there are times we request for ballad. Too bad last night have to pug a tank, otherwise 45 mins can finish t1-4 liao since our strat conflict with what the OT used to do.

You go lodestone check ur LS, there are 2 healers inside only lol; the scholar one now on holiday.

avsquare

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
lol, I think there are times we request for ballad. Too bad last night have to pug a tank, otherwise 45 mins can finish t1-4 liao since our strat conflict with what the OT used to do.

You go lodestone check ur LS, there are 2 healers inside only lol; the scholar one now on holiday.

I think your WHM damn self sufficient one leh, cleared T5 also.

I think there was once I heard call for ballad but that didn't last long also. Totally confused whether need to sing or not cos you all like actually don't need songs one :s13:

holybell84

Master Member
Reaction score
I think your WHM damn self sufficient one leh, cleared T5 also.

I think there was once I heard call for ballad but that didn't last long also. Totally confused whether need to sing or not cos you all like actually don't need songs one :s13:

Nope, the only person in the team that cleared T5 is the main tank lol. More like he ran coil with us for so long, t1-4 healing quite standard for him liao lol

avsquare

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Nope, the only person in the team that cleared T5 is the main tank lol. More like he ran coil with us for so long, t1-4 healing quite standard for him liao lol

Is it? I saw one healer have Allagan book leh :eek:

If not wrong, T2 rot pass phase his number is 5 one, I take rot from him so I saw the book.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.