Any Kaplan (current/New/Future) Student? Please come in here and make new friends.

reyarp85

Reaction score
As per topic for kaplan Student to know friends in here.

BTW i'm new in the school and i currently study cyber forensic course under Murdoch Uni.

Hope to know more ppl in here and possible to share information.

Have a nice day.:s13:

taywk26

Reaction score

BTW i'm new in the school and i currently study cyber forensic course under Murdoch Uni.

Ahhhh hi senior, i intending to enrol acca in a few years time, can u care to tell me the environment and teaching structure of kaplan? :s13:

kiss01

Reaction score
HI ! i am enrolling in May intake.. please share your experience in kaplan..

reyarp85

Reaction score
Ahhhh hi senior, i intending to enrol acca in a few years time, can u care to tell me the environment and teaching structure of kaplan? :s13:

Few years time? Which mean you're still very young or? Anyway plan it as soon as possible as we (Human) getting age very fast and the younger gen are catching up faster than us. (You know what i mean).

Enviroment wise: All i can say is not too bad as the school management quite responsive and i'm not too sure if the teaching structure for acca as there is many UNI join venture with Kaplan so different uni got different standard.

reyarp85

Reaction score
HI ! i am enrolling in May intake.. please share your experience in kaplan..

Hi Pal, what course and which Uni you intend to take?
As for my case, my course is under Murdoch Uni and so far not too bad.
I'm not too sure about the rest of the Uni in Kaplan and all i can say is if there is any administrative matters, Kaplan will reply and action on time.

Do plan what courses you want to take up before enrol.

MeowEatsFish

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

:s22: What made you want to join Cyber Forensics? And why Kaplan,not SIMGE or Unisim?

Just curious,since its an area I wanna go into also.How's the lecturers like? I'm planning on what to apply for uni,so wanted to know :)

Will be glad if you can answer my queries.

kiss01

Reaction score
Hi Pal, what course and which Uni you intend to take?
As for my case, my course is under Murdoch Uni and so far not too bad.
I'm not too sure about the rest of the Uni in Kaplan and all i can say is if there is any administrative matters, Kaplan will reply and action on time.

Do plan what courses you want to take up before enrol.

Oh same, Murdoch U for their psychology course..

reyarp85

Reaction score
:s22: What made you want to join Cyber Forensics? And why Kaplan,not SIMGE or Unisim?

Just curious,since its an area I wanna go into also.How's the lecturers like? I'm planning on what to apply for uni,so wanted to know :)

Will be glad if you can answer my queries.

If i tell you i thought this course might learn some hacking skill then after the course start i realize that they doesn't teach. LOLX just joking.

I found out that Cyber Forensic having some demand in the market as such place like bank and goverment sector need those specialize ppl to do it.
But whether you can get this kind of job is another issue.

Another thing i going to kaplan is because this school is very near to my workplace. Like wise to SIMGE and Unisim is very far to my workplace and my living place.

But if you're looking for other courses that can boost your career (I believe you're also in IT industry) try go and look for those IT course from all the part time school and make a wise decision.

taywk26

Reaction score
why this thread so slient? haha Bring it up yo.:s12::s12::s12:

Heard that kaplan has a lot if international students, most are from china, malaysia, korea..
I was wondering if the competition there was intense or not...
some foreigners students are pretty smart
anyway, how the kaplan typical day like?
do they provide any cca or activities to engage students? :o

kayreep

Reaction score
Hi guys! I'm going to orientation tomorrow @ 10am. Do I collect the course materials before, during or after the orientation..?

taywk26

Reaction score
Does kaplan have any government subsidies, or other form of discount?
i intending to enrol acca in a few years, and heard the school fee is pretty expensive.
And do they have lots of international student? won't that make the school super competitive? :(

almondNeo

Reaction score
Does kaplan have any government subsidies, or other form of discount?
i intending to enrol acca in a few years, and heard the school fee is pretty expensive.
And do they have lots of international student? won't that make the school super competitive? :(

Government subsidies wise, no. They do have form of rebates time to time, for me who enrolled for the January intake received a rebate of $500 and the waiver of $1,000 for the bridging modules, saved me $1.5k. But their application fees is really expensive!

There's many international students there as well as local students so mixed around shouldn't be a problem but it all depends on the Uni and unit. In my majors, I can see there aren't much international student.

taywk26

Reaction score
Government subsidies wise, no. They do have form of rebates time to time, for me who enrolled for the January intake received a rebate of $500 and the waiver of $1,000 for the bridging modules, saved me $1.5k. But their application fees is really expensive!

There's many international students there as well as local students so mixed around shouldn't be a problem but it all depends on the Uni and unit. In my majors, I can see there aren't much international student.

ahhhh, tks for the insight, seniors.
Yeah, the school fee is relatively high and can be a drawback to students.
Btw, is there any chio bu in the school?

Franzz

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Work Hard, Play Harder - this will get you far.

At uni level, go school is to get exam tips only. Some lecturers makes you wonder why you are paying sch fees. Most impt is study at home and prepare well for exam.

Murdoch student here, managing above average results. I study for 6 hours, but play my games till 2/3am. Remember my first line?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.