(Official Thread) Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn - August 27th - $24 Pre-Order!! - Part 2

KWSW

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just for the fun of it, i went to try ffxivlogrep on target dummies since i used ffxivapp on target dummies as well to get a feel. seems like ffxivlogrep gives me higher dps... LOL

gladiusgg

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any starfark user here?

Kena twice error 9000 after mid night during Ultima. I'm the tank somemore. :(
So pai seh, I call it quit.

Btw, for Gurada EX, I go in as a tank, is it very tough to play with Japs?

If u go as tank u need to know what they saying leh. Dps can follow the other 4 blindly no probs. :o

Ferolare

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually yesterday in my ifrit EM game, we cleared it with a dragoon. :s13: He lb the big nail at the end with L3 lb. I just enjoy annoying you and fero. :s13:
dont worry - im theorycrafting how to feed you to twintania without you knowing that it is on purpose :s13:

avsquare

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If not tonight do Ifrit EM party, get the tank suddenly turn back during Incinerate lah.

Then Vulpigs will become tasty BBQ Bacon :D

holybell84

Master Member
Reaction score
avsquare ah, clear ur inbox pls. Wanna send u pm but cannot cos ur inbox too many vilepig torture images liao.

kiRky`

Reaction score
I hope our LS got them. Rare to find such good healers. The only mistake I saw so far was one of them accidentally went to close to the 3 row mid bomb and tio 1x bomb, and the other one tio the plume during the 11oclock bomb dps race.

I am even more zai than that :o

please jio me titan ex :o

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.