[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club

Status
Not open for further replies.

lordlad0

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the current management at square enix is so dumb...they will never ever remake ff7 even if it's obviously gonna makes tons of money..

magicwolf

Reaction score
the current management at square enix is so dumb...they will never ever remake ff7 even if it's obviously gonna makes tons of money..

true hor.. but i still dont understand also..

I think remake FF8 also will huat big big

yashirov

Reaction score
Does anyone knows if ps4 can be connected to a dell u2412m monitor?
I tried connecting but it doesn't seem to detect

speedster4005

Reaction score
any of you try using logitech G930 on ps4? does it works?

Interested to know too... Planning to get one... But it seems in order for the surround to work, it requires a companion application which is for PC... :(

I am currently using the Razer Chimaera 5.1 which i connect to the PS4 via TOSLink and surround works at 5.1 channels. It's quite old so looking for a replacement surround but wireless headset... Looking at the G930 too...

noobzpro

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Cant wait for turtle beach headphone for ps4 hope not some budget crap....but a solid one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.