List of Freeware

Kikstyo

Reaction score
Anyone knows of a freeware which works just like Adobe Acrobat?

Mainly to convert website to PDF

dawnripper

Reaction score
dont know if posted already, just sharing:

microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals

Sysinternals utilities to help you manage, troubleshoot and diagnose your Windows systems and applications.

wisely2000

Reaction score
hi

am looking for a converter that can rip the dvd and convert it to many mp3 tracks

thanks

subprimelive

Reaction score
Freeware for burning dvd video

Any recommendations for a freeware that can burn my photos into a dvd video to be played in a DVD player? DVD flick is ok but is there any good alternative freeware?

I have 50+ photos which I want to burn into a DVD video, and I would like to play the DVD video and show the photos (looped photos, no need to go back to main menu and play the slideshow again after the first loop is completed)

Shion

Senior Mentor
Reaction score
What about Avast! Antivirus? Though every year need to register iirc

softseeds

Reaction score
Product Name: Grassland Invoicing - Start Here
Image Preview:
[No right, go and search google :)]

Product Description/Features:
Invoice, Quotation, Credit Note, Receipt, Reports, Customer Management, Multi-Currency, Tax, Surcharge, Discount, Attachment, Easy modify template, Dashboard, Product, Payment Term, Recurring Invoice, Multiple Invoice Payment, Statement of Account and more...

Product Review:
Something unique and best feature with this Invoicing is allow to use Word template. Must try for small business owner. Most of the software requires you to learn the editor to customize their template somemore not very nice. Image, you can use back your own Word file with pretty layout and images

wisely2000

Reaction score
i have an office image file , tried to open it to install , it prompt me to have it burn to a cd ... my notebook don't have a dvdr rom , hence how do i open this image file and install its content without burning it to a disc

please advise ..thanks

radzkal

Reaction score
not sure if brought up before but try smallpdf if you need to merge two pdf files together. the steps are easy and the output is of good quality too. no watermarks.

samboyboy

Reaction score
Try to open with winrar.

i have an office image file , tried to open it to install , it prompt me to have it burn to a cd ... my notebook don't have a dvdr rom , hence how do i open this image file and install its content without burning it to a disc

please advise ..thanks

iynoob

Reaction score
Can someone recommend a legit freeware for recording live streaming video? Thanks!

Tiny Grass

Reaction score
FORTAL - File sharing/ transferring tool

Product Name: FORTAL
Image Preview:
Product Description/Features:
Fortal makes files in the computer accessible to all devices and vice versa. It is secured as password and access right can be set.
password protected
user access right
play video, audio etc
share folder
file transfer

Product Review: It is portable and it makes file transfer faster without depending much on internet speed.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.