SAF IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

foo9883

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Did you just completed your 10th IPT session recently? They take 3-4 days to update your attendance. So please be patient.

It says I have completed my IPT now.

I had exactly the same issue. Even though my latest IPPT score had been updated WITH 10 records of attendance, it still says IPT not completed.
But i was given option to book RT and IPT though

Wondering what's happening at the backend databases.....:S

It says I have completed my IPT now. However it says I have not met my PPT, so I'm liable for 8 sessions of RT. However when I go to the RT page it says I am not eligible for RT. Maybe this is where my year 0 kicks in, I need not do my RT for this year?

Hmm maybe I'll call tomorrow..

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone knows when the new IPPT standards will take effect?

What new IPPT standards? The rumoured 3.2km? If yes, nobody knows, all are rumours at the moment. Won't be surprised if it takes another few years before they implemented it.

Successor.

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It says I have completed my IPT now.

It says I have completed my IPT now. However it says I have not met my PPT, so I'm liable for 8 sessions of RT. However when I go to the RT page it says I am not eligible for RT. Maybe this is where my year 0 kicks in, I need not do my RT for this year?

Hmm maybe I'll call tomorrow..

Please see your NS.sg and see what is your PPT level.

Anyway you just ORD within 1 year? It could probably mean you are in year 0.
If you are in year 0, you are not required to take IPPT or RT. hence the system does not allow you to take RT.

In year 0, you are still able to take IPPT and IPT to qualify for the awards.

If you have take IPT though, the PPT level stays with you when you hit year 1.

foo9883

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Please see your NS.sg and see what is your PPT level.

Anyway you just ORD within 1 year? It could probably mean you are in year 0.
If you are in year 0, you are not required to take IPPT or RT. hence the system does not allow you to take RT.

In year 0, you are still able to take IPPT and IPT to qualify for the awards.

If you have take IPT though, the PPT level stays with you when you hit year 1.

What is PPT level? I'm guessing Target Band?

I'm at Target Band 1 (green band)

thechariot

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i completed my 10 IPT sessions.. i'm with the weight loss group but i didnt meet the target BMI.. now i wanna log in and book my RT but the button is greyed out..

and also, it states i didnt complete my 10 IPT sessions but scroll up, all 10 is attended.. i am confused.. my window closes in June and i have to complete before end of april 2014.

so what am i suppose to do now?

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i completed my 10 IPT sessions.. i'm with the weight loss group but i didnt meet the target BMI.. now i wanna log in and book my RT but the button is greyed out..

and also, it states i didnt complete my 10 IPT sessions but scroll up, all 10 is attended.. i am confused.. my window closes in June and i have to complete before end of april 2014.

When did u complete your 10th session? May take a week or so to update if they are slow.

RT can only done during the last 3 months of your window. Since your b'day in June, your ippt window closes only around March, right?

sakakazu

Reaction score
Hi, got a quick question here.

What will happen if I have missed 2 RT session bookings before, and fall sick on the day for another session (not consecutive 3 missed sessions though)?

Would I get charged for this? Asking this since I did a search and saw that there were people who got charged for missing 3 consecutive sessions, but it happened long ago (2006 thread) so I'm wondering if they revised the system.

Thanks in advance. :)

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi, got a quick question here.

What will happen if I have missed 2 RT session bookings before, and fall sick on the day for another session (not consecutive 3 missed sessions though)?

Would I get charged for this? Asking this since I did a search and saw that there were people who got charged for missing 3 consecutive sessions, but it happened long ago (2006 thread) so I'm wondering if they revised the system.

Thanks in advance. :)

It's now own time own target book. If u miss, book another session. As long as u complete all sessions in the 3 months, u are ok.

foo9883

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Hello there, please do let me know when you can book your RT already. I am having the same problem as well.

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Alright, thanks for the reassuring reply. :)

U should really cancel the lessons that u know u are not attending, unless u only found out that u really can't attend on the day itself.

Cos by right after 3 missed sessions the system will bar u from booking until u call up the FCC to reset the barred status.

jeaimentvous

Reaction score
What is the latest RT timings on weekdays? 6PM a bit difficult to make it.

I mean is there a cutoff time?

Last edited:

Adi Dassler

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
RT for Kathib camp for sat and sun which one better? Which day more relax, and can early outpro?

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What is the latest RT timings on weekdays? 6PM a bit difficult to make it.

I mean is there a cutoff time?

Anytime later than 6.15pm, you could be issued with pink tag. Meaning you stay back to cycle 8km(if I remember correctly) while the others outpro 1st. Or they do not inpro you at all.

xxxju0nxxx

Reaction score
if i fail my ippt during my window, i need to attend 3 rt sessions before i can book another ippt isit?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.