iNO One non-camera smart phone

Asphodeli

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
From what you say mean the ino 2 battery is really bad and can't lest long so user had to bring alot of power bank or battery in to the camp sine 10000mAh also cannot lest you for a day.

Do you know the max screen size for red zone is 4.3" and you say iNO screen is bigger than LG F5? LG F5 screen is 4.3" how can mindef let you bring phone screen which is bigger than 4.3" screen. I think you batter check with mindef about the screen size before you bring it to camp and don't get charge it when spot check.

:s11: iNO 2 is 4.3" screen what?

Asphodeli

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I just got mine yesterday after receiving the email with regards to my pre-order. Below are the pics. After charging overnight, proceeded to use the phone. After heavy 3G usage for about 2hrs, battery drop to 77%. Rest awhile (about 3 hours), use about 1hour of 3G, rest for 1 hour, battery drop to 48% when reached home. Total time about 7 hours away from charger. A typical day like this, my INO One non-plus would have reach about 25-20% charge. I would say it's a good improvement over my original INO One (Non-plus). This is my personal test and opinion, your mileage may varies.

All new INO 2 Owners, enjoy your new toy! :)

IMG-20140119-WA0003.jpg

IMG-20140119-WA0004.jpg

bloody ugly phone...but worth the sacrifice for being able to bring in smartphone without MSD sticker into red zone.

elf108

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone can review on the user experience ?
laggy or not. Dun wanna end up like ino plus with dual core but still cui laggy.

WuTianDao

Reaction score
From my experience, i think its pretty smooth, didnt feel any lag , but one think for sure that although its not LTE , found that the signal reception is better then ino. when i was sitting together with my collegue whos using an ino, he does not have any data signal but i can login my game and play. lolx

gohnick

Reaction score
I just got it today. So far I install numerous apps and games. It still doesn't have any lag so far.

CuteWorm

Master Member
Reaction score
Internal storage only 3GB? Where is the missing 5GB? In system space or the Android OS for iNO 2 take up all 5GB. lol

the 8gb storage is being separated into 2 partitions:

internal storage - 2.96gb
phone storage - 3.57gb
total - 6.53gb

i'm guessing the missing 1.47gb is for android system or rounding off (divide by 1024 instead of 1000)

oh, the cpuz didn't show the phone storage partition.

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just go to their office to buy. they didn't verify the preorder when I bought. they can even offer root for you if can take the risk.

cy

Reaction score
Pls kindly update if they have alternative case. Prefer those TPU type. Using e phone naked now and due to it's smooth surface, very slippery. Don't like e flip case that comes w it :(

Kirakun83

Master Member
Reaction score
Can give more reviews? I need to change my current ip3g non camera. It's super laggy n battery become very weak day by day.

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
if need to install apps that has widgets, install in the phone memory, or else the widgets won't show up for selection. home launchers also install in phone memory.

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
bad things first. screen looks slightly pixelated, maybe due to the pentile amoled. colours are saturated.

other than that, battery life is much better than the previous ino phones in that it drops gradually instead of whole chunks. smooth in operation also. I must say ino really redeemed itself very well with the ino 2.

tkdboi

Master Member
Reaction score
bad things first. screen looks slightly pixelated, maybe due to the pentile amoled. colours are saturated.

other than that, battery life is much better than the previous ino phones in that it drops gradually instead of whole chunks. smooth in operation also. I must say ino really redeemed itself very well with the ino 2.

thanks bro! sounds good but please share more thoughts on it!

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wireless display works, but the throughput is quite low, if play video to a miracast tv, will have blocky and choppy videos. phone runs pretty cool. touch screen is sensitivity is good. finally they use normal ctia standard earphones. 3 touch capacitive buttons are evenly lighted. gps gets locked in under 2 mins. speaker is quite good.

Last edited:

chiawy

Reaction score
wireless display works, but the throughput is quite low, if play video to a miracast tv, will have blocky and choppy videos. phone runs pretty cool. touch screen is sensitivity is good. finally they use normal ctia standard earphones. 3 touch capacitive buttons are evenly lighted. gps gets locked in under 2 mins. speaker is quite good.

Is there any in built digital compass?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.