iNO One non-camera smart phone

tkdboi

Master Member
Reaction score
IIRC the iNO One had light-up keys, as well as the current iNO Two. If their kernel devs can mod to use the lights on the keys as notification,even if its just flashing it on and off, it would be good...but I seriously doubt the skills and competency of their kernel devs :vijayadmin:

yea.. i saw the option in Gravity Box but didnt try it out hehe..

main thing is it will drain more batt i guess...

looking for a way to dim the backlight of the soft keys, as the ones on the ino2 are really bright!

feitz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any ino 2 users can comment on the battery life under what usage? Thanks!

Guess this is the only no camera android phone so far with 1 gb ram... or am i wrong?

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
battery life should last one day for moderate use such as email checking and some net surfing, on top of the normal calls and texting. if you are a very heavy user like surf net or watch videos for hours, you probably need to bring the 2nd battery out. good thing is the battery is now taller and slimmer, so its more pocket freindly.

WestGuy

Banned
Reaction score
Any ino 2 users can comment on the battery life under what usage? Thanks!

Guess this is the only no camera android phone so far with 1 gb ram... or am i wrong?

Huawei Ascend P1 and LG F5 both have 1GB. The Samsung S4 Mini has 1.5GB

K20A

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
battery life should last one day for moderate use such as email checking and some net surfing, on top of the normal calls and texting. if you are a very heavy user like surf net or watch videos for hours, you probably need to bring the 2nd battery out. good thing is the battery is now taller and slimmer, so its more pocket freindly.

rather disappointing, was told a 4000mah capacity would be incorporated.

chiawy

Reaction score
Anyone use the built-in email client? When I open an email, the bottom icons for delete, star, reply, etc cannot be seen.

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the jiggling missed call and text reminders on the lock screen quite cute. :s13:

hkarwai

Reaction score
Can anyone compare LG F5 with Ino2? Need to buy one of them. Btw i selling off my ino one plus at $120 with remaining 2 mths or more warranty. Thanks.

Last edited:
Reaction score
iNO 2 does not have Bluetooth tethering!

Happy with the performance of the iNO 2 so far...

except it has no Bluetooth tethering! Why?

iNO 2 is a nice and much needed upgrade over iNO 1, but it seems the company does not have much control/influence over the final product produced by the OEM in PRC...

Last edited:

K_a_T_a_N_a

Reaction score
Hi, those who already got your ino two please help to test your gps... mine can't seemed to get a proper fix on my position, keeps hopping here and there on google maps.

tkdboi

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi, those who already got your ino two please help to test your gps... mine can't seemed to get a proper fix on my position, keeps hopping here and there on google maps.

will test mine on the road when i get a chance.

seems alright when testing it near the window using sygic.

tkdboi

Master Member
Reaction score
Happy with the performance of the iNO 2 so far...

except it has no Bluetooth tethering! Why?

iNO 2 is a nice and much needed upgrade over iNO 1, but it seems the company does not have much control/influence over the final product produced by the OEM in PRC...

didnt realise that! but you are right, the BT tethering option is missing..

not a big deal, but wonder why this was left out

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.