iNO One non-camera smart phone

cy

Reaction score
Anyone encounter this problem?

Put e phone to standby ie screen off. After some time, press e power button to wake up e phone. Phone did not wake up, blank screen no matter which button you press. Only way to overcome this is to pull out e battery and put back. Press power button and all back to normal. I get this about every 2-3days.

Damn annoying......

chiawy

Reaction score

Put e phone to standby ie screen off. After some time, press e power button to wake up e phone. Phone did not wake up, blank screen no matter which button you press. Only way to overcome this is to pull out e battery and put back. Press power button and all back to normal. I get this about every 2-3days.

Damn annoying......

Mine never have this problem. Could it be some apps that you had installed causing the screen not to wake up?

tkdboi

Master Member
Reaction score

Damn annoying......

no such issue on mine so far either!

K_a_T_a_N_a

Reaction score

Damn annoying......

no problem with mine too, mine only got gps problem =(

cy

Reaction score
Sian.... Maybe I got lemon. Anyway, now switch sim over to 2nd slot and test see OK or not. Else go back change.

BTW my set e silver peeling off too.... :(

spinball

Reaction score

Damn annoying......

Mine set is ok so far.....and the silver paint did not peel off after 4 days of use....

cy

Reaction score
no problem with mine too, mine only got gps problem =(

Haven't try the navigation yet. Will try it later.

By and large, it's a really good phone, especially over my previous INO one. Let's hope the fail to wake up don't happen again for me.

Last edited:

cy

Reaction score
Mine set is ok so far.....and the silver paint did not peel off after 4 days of use....

Already feedback to INO guys that accessories are as important. I'm using my phone nake and so really need to get some protection. Any bro seen TPU type case pls SIC ok? :D Thanks a bunch!

mirage_77

Reaction score
Haven't try the navigation yet. Will try it later.

By and large, it's a really good phone, especially over my previous INO one. Let's hope the fail to wake up don't happen again for me.

I had the same problem with you. Thought it was loose battery but now think it is software related.

Anyway changed one-one and thus far everything is ok

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.