EDMW Knife Collectors

alantcy

Reaction score
Reasonbly cheap? I don't think so dude. But I am looking for where I could find it. Been eyeing it for quite awhile now. :p

it looks like a lot of blade for the price!
why not? i see it for sale on fehrman store.

vespaguy

Master Member
Reaction score
my first knife of 2014 isn't done yet, but here are a couple of pics of the Boker Anso Minos I have, which incidentally is also for sale ;) : http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/g...-special-folders-fs-4526321.html#post82500121

IMG_2044_zpsa33ce80f.jpg

IMG_2045_zpsf509b61b.jpg

IMG_2048_zpsa6442c34.jpg

IMG_2042_zpsf758212b.jpg

IMG_2041_zpsac126416.jpg

Last edited:

alantcy

Reaction score
For sale: BNIB, unused Spyderco Sage 4 in Titanium Bolsters & Arizona Ironwood handles.

OCEezlR.jpg

jQ1UUrM.jpg

XEARE8d.jpg

tW1M5IV.jpg

okUi4wH.jpg

vespaguy

Master Member
Reaction score
I'm beginning to look more and more into traditional style blades and that Sage 4 looks very handsome. I like it, especially the use of wood...a pity I'm trying to move away from lock-backs. Hmmmm....should I/shoudn't I?=:p

alantcy

Reaction score
I'm beginning to look more and more into traditional style blades and that Sage 4 looks very handsome. I like it, especially the use of wood...a pity I'm trying to move away from lock-backs. Hmmmm....should I/shoudn't I?=:p

No you shouldn't! Let other people have a chance :p

vespaguy

Master Member
Reaction score
totally agree. so tempting. but I have to save $$ since I'm awaiting delivery of a custom folder. bleagh :(

Sigmazxcs

Reaction score
Lately didn't touch my knives much. Too busy with stuffs... And buying other stuffs...
Recently, saw a lot of sales of grail knives. Was so close to selling a kidney to get a RJ Q36 moonglow and a shirogorov T100. Damn.
But hey, got mail few days back. Not knife related, but I waited 4 months for it.
http://instagram.com/p/jhZRcZs-2d/

vespaguy

Master Member
Reaction score
keep coming back to look at the Sage 4. Alan, you want a kitchen sink for that? :D:s13:

vespaguy

Master Member
Reaction score
Lately didn't touch my knives much. Too busy with stuffs... And buying other stuffs...
Recently, saw a lot of sales of grail knives. Was so close to selling a kidney to get a RJ Q36 moonglow and a shirogorov T100. Damn.
But hey, got mail few days back. Not knife related, but I waited 4 months for it.
Instagram

I can't seem to access instagram, Sigma. what did you get? a new flashlight or ? =:p

Sigmazxcs

Reaction score
post a pic here! I am still looking for my sunwayman....are you stopping by that Jurong shop anytime?

I feel lazy to upload onto any hosting sites. :p I'll upload when I have time today.

I stay a few streets away from that shop. You need something? :) I can always text Steven from that shop to check with him.

helisiao

Reaction score
I feel lazy to upload onto any hosting sites. :p I'll upload when I have time today.

I stay a few streets away from that shop. You need something? :) I can always text Steven from that shop to check with him.

Eh you stay west meh, I thought live in northeast

vespaguy

Master Member
Reaction score

Sigma,
It's this one...

Sunwayman C21C XM-L2 + XP-E P2 830 Lumens 1 x 18650 / 2 x CR123A [C21C] - $73.00 : Illumination Supply, Quality Flashlights and More!

I need a flashlight for my emergency use. Actually looking for a good AA flashlight or 1 x CR123 for EDC also. Mine was stolen sometime back and I don't have any replacement. The Surefire M3 is a little too bulky for EDC and the incand bulb is expensive.

I forgot the name of the shop - What is the name of the shop again?

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.