Where is your favourite cafe in Singapore?

Reaction score
there has been no lack of cafes that are littered across Singapore, brewing latte art or serving classic all-day-breakfast and your usual eggs ben.

mind sharing where is your favourite cafe?

Reaction score
Toby's Estate

located at Robertson Quay, we enjoyed the quality coffee (with coffee beans roasted in house) and food at Toby's Estate. there was even a choice of various types of brewing methods for your coffee!

Toby's Estate was named after the owner, Toby Smith. driven by passion, Toby accumulated his knowledge and skills from his coffee trail around the world including working on farms in Brazil learning to nurture the coffee plant from seed to harvest, as well as the varying processing methods. Toby also worked with a coffee trading company which enabled him to hone his cupping and grading skills, not forgetting his work as a roaster and barista.

Last edited:

rVn_mUfC

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The Plain, Craig Road - Latte, Cappucino
Commune cafe at Millenia Walk - Ice Mocha
Segafredo
Maison Ikkoku
Illy Cafe at Studio M

devilboi88

Reaction score
There are so many good local cafes in Singapore. Very hard to say which one. There are some known for coffee, others known for food, some are known by the unique decor, and there are some located at special venue.

My personal take on this
Coffee - Department of Caffeine
Food - Lola's Cafe
Decor - Wheeler's Yard
Special Venue - Grub cafe

there are over 200+ cafes in Singapore so take your pick. Oh I recently also discovered this site called CafeSG that shows where all the cafes are in Singapore. http://cafesg.bigspoon.sg/

Reaction score
There are so many good local cafes in Singapore. Very hard to say which one. There are some known for coffee, others known for food, some are known by the unique decor, and there are some located at special venue.

My personal take on this
Coffee - Department of Caffeine
Food - Lola's Cafe
Decor - Wheeler's Yard
Special Venue - Grub cafe

there are over 200+ cafes in Singapore so take your pick. Oh I recently also discovered this site called CafeSG that shows where all the cafes are in Singapore. http://cafesg.bigspoon.sg/

thanks for this!! completely agree with you that there are many different elements to touch on for cafes, gonna pen down your picks and give it a shot!

squeakyjoy

Reaction score
My all time favourite is Jewel Cafe. Can't find a better apple crumble that goes well with the coffee. Keep going back!

I think Changi's Coastal Settlement also very good ambience, but painful on the wallet.

amie_spherepiece

Reaction score
Favourite has got to be a close fight between Group Therapy, Toby's Estate and Jimmy Monkey. If we could have Jimmy Monkey's service, Group Therapy's ambience and Toby's Estate's coffee... it will be perfect.. :')

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.