Reaction score

Crexzz

Master Member
Reaction score

Crexzz

Master Member
Reaction score
Moar FOOD...!

This time round, went to Osaka (JAL transfer via Haneda) and return to SG from Tokyo Narita

Stayed at Hotel Bali Tower @ Tennoji in Osaka, Hotel is only 5 mins walk from JR Tennoji station with quite a few eateries that open till late at night.

i've tried a number of Takoyaki...those with long queue and those with not so long queue... and frankly... my favorite is the one i ate in Shinseikai.

It's a small stall along the main street and right beneath the signboard of the bigger restaurant -

1rHSbMS.jpg

I've had the mentaiko one
EGJYuC4.jpg

These had a slight crunch on the outside and creamy on the inside. It doesn't "deflate" , cuz the rest i had "deflates" by the time i got to the 3rd one =:p

It just taste better then the rest i had.

Had my kushikatsu here,

PcU0Uii.jpg

but it's my first meal after checking into the hotel..... the food went into my mouth before the thought of taking pics came into mind :p

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.