anyone one know where to buy these noodles

sacredrays

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I just tried 1, quite small packet and REAL SPICY!!!

Taste wise, the curry taste good (and probably flavour rich), the noodles is nice too (the seller told me they packaged branded instant noodles, which is good!). But then I can taste the instant creamer taste (same taste from other instant noodles who uses non-dairy creamers), best if got the real coconut creamer.. :s13::s13:

And now, I'm still sweating a lot from the spiciness... :s22::s22:

mykuali.net

Suspended
Reaction score
Thanks for the support, we are finishing our rounds for the day.

Because of the nature ingredients,you get a rich aroma flavoring, some may feel the sweetness in the paste.

Yes creamer can be improved.

I just tried 1, quite small packet and REAL SPICY!!!

Taste wise, the curry taste good (and probably flavour rich), the noodles is nice too (the seller told me they packaged branded instant noodles, which is good!). But then I can taste the instant creamer taste (same taste from other instant noodles who uses non-dairy creamers), best if got the real coconut creamer.. :s13::s13:

And now, I'm still sweating a lot from the spiciness... :s22::s22:

MoyoCase

Banned
Reaction score
i started this thread and some one register under username mykuali.net..

wtf

MoyoCase

Banned
Reaction score
since i opened this thread and it got famuus will my kuali willing to give me a few packets free of charge ?

MoyoCase

Banned
Reaction score
to kuali.net dont i get some packets free since i unknowingly advertised yr noodles.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.