Standard Chartered - Only Online Trading in town with no minimum commission

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steyr69

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
where do i access the scb trading platform?

from the internet banking.

looks like they (SCB) didnt do a good job....i also figure out myself after sometime.

click on the Online trading.....then have to agree to a few things...then only you can see the trading screen.

now i got another question.
i transfer $ from my esaver to settlement account....is this enough to start trading?
coz SCB need account to have $ in order to trade.

BillGate888

Reaction score
Ur buying power is the amount of money u deposit in ur settlement a/c.
I like their no minimum commission features.

KoNz87

Reaction score
looks like they (SCB) didnt do a good job....i also figure out myself after sometime.

click on the Online trading.....then have to agree to a few things...then only you can see the trading screen.

now i got another question.
i transfer $ from my esaver to settlement account....is this enough to start trading?
coz SCB need account to have $ in order to trade.

if 1 share cost $0.90, 1 lot = $9000, and you only have $3000 in your settlement account. The order will be rejected due to insufficient funding. So make sure your account have more fund > Market valuation of the share you buying.

MikeDirnt78

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
GRRRR... Standard Chartered Online Trading is down again.

the market is not even open yet when you posted. do you have panic attack or the mindset that you need to try to queue before the others? if YES, then this trading account dont suit you.

i just log in to queue some stocks. it is working.

for_friend

Reaction score
Nope, I tried at around 910 too. So its not panic attack. Its working now. I called SCB and they say facing some technical problems.

the market is not even open yet when you posted. do you have panic attack or the mindset that you need to try to queue before the others? if YES, then this trading account dont suit you.

i just log in to queue some stocks. it is working.

exterminazn

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
how long it normally takes to transfer funds for eg from POSB to SCB esavers account?

Is there a faster way to transfer funds?

roz_sid

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yo guys. How do I see how many ppll selling n buying at a certain price for a stock. Dont think scb avail. Which platform avail? Thx

for_friend

Reaction score
Yo guys. How do I see how many ppll selling n buying at a certain price for a stock. Dont think scb avail. Which platform avail? Thx

I have 2 platforms. on SCB and another Cimb trading platform. I use CIMB for monitoring and trading when SCB is down / trading of large volumes at one go and for SRA account.

MikeDirnt78

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I have 2 platforms. on SCB and another Cimb trading platform. I use CIMB for monitoring and trading when SCB is down / trading of large volumes at one go and for SRA account.

thats what many people do. they use other brokers for monitoring of live prices. then use SCB to trade. :s13:

pity the other brokers.

roz_sid

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Hi. U mean cimb can see the no of lots ppl r selling n buying at x price for a stock? Meaning eg singte now 3.56. So u can see how many lots ppl r selling at say 3.60, 3.70... as so on? Thn u can place your bid?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.