Wireless IP Camera thread

geckoSG

Master Member
Reaction score
Too bad MARIX is not at the shows as usual. Else lots of options to choose from their T series

chercm

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
is this good : Prolink PIC1006WN or Dlink DCS5020 or DCS5222 ?

any kind soul can advice ?

marixsales

Reaction score
How much is it ?

Hi,

You might be keen on our office's online T7837WIP promotion. Buy first unit @ $169, 50% discount on second unit. Breakdown will be around $126.75 per unit.

HD 720P resolution, 32GB MicroSD Card slot, WIFI, dual IR-Cut Filter, Night Vision. Easy to setup (Plug and Play). You can call us at 65623390 for more info

lightchaser

Reaction score
Hi,

You might be keen on our office's online T7837WIP promotion. Buy first unit @ $169, 50% discount on second unit. Breakdown will be around $126.75 per unit.

HD 720P resolution, 32GB MicroSD Card slot, WIFI, dual IR-Cut Filter, Night Vision. Easy to setup (Plug and Play). You can call us at 65623390 for more info

apart from resolution , whats the diff between the T6835 and T7837 ? streaming wise on tablet and hp same ?

walkwaffle

Reaction score
I am using EDIMAX IC-3015WN, and it seems to have a good image sensor, wide angle and 720P

any alternatives that also have mp4 encoding and ptz functions too? Thanks!

dao

Reaction score
Just hoot an Aztech WIPC408HD from IT show. Didn't know that the power cable is so short. Cannot reach the HDB ceiling where I want to mount the camera.

My current panasonic IP camera has a very long power cable that has more than sufficient to reach the ceiling.

Is other brand like D-Link having a long power cable that can reach the ceiling (normal HDB ceiling height)?

slurpy0099

Reaction score
Hi,
I can do the wired kind. It's a lot of work trust me. If you really chose the wired kind, let me know. As for DIY wired kind, I would advise you to pay me to do it for you. PM me if you wish to do it.

Can you advise your quote? Do you have any website on more info?

otake1982

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm looking for a easy to use IP camera with an android app to monitor my parents at home. I saw Synology website but it seem they are into those surveillance solutions with hdd etc. I do not require recording so am looking at Dlink so far. Is that something Mrixsales carry?

awful999

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
what class of microsd card should we use in IP camera

Hi guys,
Can I know do we need to use CL10 microsd card or just a CL4 card will do ?
thanks.

Fuzzywuz

Reaction score
will be great you can share here a typical set up with quote so that other bro interested can benefit too. :s12:

Typical for one point is $100-$150 excluding material cost. $100 will be typical small shop < 1000 sqft. If multistory, it can be up to $150. If you need better pricing, it will depend on requirements and you need to write in.

Slurpy, hope this satisfies your queries. If you need more information please write in.

Fuzzywuz

Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm looking for a easy to use IP camera with an android app to monitor my parents at home. I saw Synology website but it seem they are into those surveillance solutions with hdd etc. I do not require recording so am looking at Dlink so far. Is that something Mrixsales carry?

Hi,
You may want to consider EasyN.

PAP

Reaction score
Hi all,

It seems that my existing DLink DIR-655 router has problem supporting all 7 of my cameras (mixture of DLink DCS-942L and DCS-5230L). It keeps crashing.

Anyone have any recommendation for a good wireless router for this purpose. Of course it must still be able to handle the laptop, mobile phone etc traffic.

I am considering the ASUS RT-AC66U or AC68U. Not sure they'll do the job.

Will be happy to hear any advice :)

Thanks!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.