[-Official-] EDMW Mousehunt (Facebook) Thread - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 26

Toomin

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
8:00 pm - Catacombs
I sounded the Hunter's Horn and was successful in the hunt! I caught a 1 lb. 7 oz. Lycan Mouse worth 9,250 points and 5,500 gold.

The mouse also dropped the following loot:
1 Piece of M400 Intel

First 6 horns since october!

gorillaCF

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wah rewards damn satki..

10:02 pm - Gnawnian Express Station
I sounded the Hunter's Horn and was successful in the hunt! I caught a 11 oz. M400 worth 600,000 points and 24,400 gold.

The mouse also dropped the following loot:
2 Flawless Orbs, 1 Combat Research (1,250 bonus points) and 1 M400 Sandstorm MonstroBot Skin

10:02 pm - Gnawnian Express Station
I completed the hunting task: Track down the elusive M400!

I was rewarded with:
300 Library Points, 1 Silver Tome of Wisdom, 15 Wealth Charms, 30 Flawed Orbs, 23 Simple Orbs, 46 Flawless Orbs, 16 Divine Orbs and 1 Bubbles Bookends

yihao93

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I smell a saga brewing on MH forums. Hope everything turns out ok.

link plox~!

this one?/

wah eldon srsly damn fmaous

Don't know. ask the stat geeks. Maybe Eldon knows.

Last edited:

EldonChew

Reaction score
Can post the full trap skin to compare?

M400 Monstrobot Skin!

BRiIITJ.png

Ohayo!

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
you removed the guide to look at the souce to see which mice to catch?

why? id say it benefits more to the whole community than those whiny ****s bitching about it because their stupid comp is ruined.

tannl88

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
how to look at the sauce? tot the code changed liao? pass me if u know leh.

Ohayo!

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
how to look at the sauce? tot the code changed liao? pass me if u know leh.

eldon removed it from his guide

previously got intruction on how to view source to see the hidden mice so players can choose to smash it or not.

the source indicated mice names thru codes like '1a' which can be checked from a another spreadsheet table listing down all the mice.

since 2009 people on MH forums have been bitching and whining about every single f**kn thing

if dont want to look at spoilers, dont click. dont want guides, dont ***** read them.

after all reading guides is tantamount to cheating cause it gives you advantage to other players. why not shut down the whole wiki too then?

f**kers

EldonChew

Reaction score

previously got intruction on how to view source to see the hidden mice so players can choose to smash it or not.

the source indicated mice names thru codes like '1a' which can be checked from a another spreadsheet table listing down all the mice.

since 2009 people on MH forums have been bitching and whining about every single f**kn thing

if dont want to look at spoilers, dont click. dont want guides, dont ***** read them.

after all reading guides is tantamount to cheating cause it gives you advantage to other players. why not shut down the whole wiki too then?

f**kers

Haiz... I just compiled the instructions but the spreadsheet is compiled by another hunter, he has removed it and is clarifying some stuff with Gio until he go any further..

Jirachi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

f**kers
I like fast, I will do whatever I can do clear.

If LG has a source code cheat, please share.

yihao93

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
tiagong the secret to LG is the gourds ;);)
tiagong the secret to getting the key in gourd is that you must poke the gourd at exactly 12:00:00 midnight...
and you must poke exactly 12 of them

Jirachi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Someone should just inject a json sh!t and screw up that Finn Latter's mousehunt source code and push to backend.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.