[-Official-] EDMW Mousehunt (Facebook) Thread - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 26

expositox

Reaction score
Just made an attack on Wally, someone I buey song with since I joined the forums, sarcastic @sshole :vijayadmin:

EldonChew

Reaction score
Just made an attack on Wally, someone I buey song with since I joined the forums, sarcastic @sshole :vijayadmin:

Then he post again

<>, "similar"? how so. You're looking at two totally different scenarios...you're comparing apples to oranges. In a lot of cases, the community has worked together to figure out recipes for certain traps, bases, etc. Once the recipe is worked out, it's the same for everyone.

In this case, the assignment requirements vary. People are looking into source code to "look ahead" at mice they'll eventually have to catch for the assignment.

neutralz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
1vODtlm.png

Wtf? Should I reply him with "So the Wiki should be shut down too?"

rubbish!

then people should just not look up recipes for traps and explore/figure it out themselves... if not their joy will be diminished!!!!!!!!!

gorillaCF

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
morning +1

aiya den just share here lor.. kpkb so much..

the angmos ***** childish..

gorillaCF

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just wondering, if i have one last fondue, and i FTC the m400, means gotta smash and go back to bait assignment?

ultragt

Reaction score
Just realise need to catch clipper from shoreline. And I just started at brutal in iceberg :(

Any advice??

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.