[-Official-] EDMW Mousehunt (Facebook) Thread - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 26

czhihong

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi! If you enjoy my guides would you please rate it?

Don't let them get to you, nobody really looks at the stars. I didn't even notice until you mention it.

Can you block them? As in, not see their posts? I haven't tried, but I remember you could do that on the FB forums in the past.

If you ignore them and they keep doing it, it'll just reflect badly on them and they'll also either get bored or there'll be others stepping in.

Be the bigger man and just scroll past what they write.

czhihong

Master Member
Reaction score
When you catch the M400, you get 1.12million points(M400 de 600k + Silver Tome 520k)
It will take like 1 day to do the Bait assignment and 1 day for the Hunting assignment
1.12million excluding the points you get from mice there..
I think overall still get lesser points than FW, not sure
But i think overall you will get more % than FW because it's a Count/Countess content VS FW de Baron/Baroness content

The math I was talking about would be something more detailed, like calculate average hunts required for each specific task using HT numbers, say (numbers made-up):

25.2 hunts to get 3 Samurai
19.8 hunts to get 3 Bark
etc
etc

Equalise them using probability of each task from tehhowch's collated data.

This can be done for each sub-task, but my guess is that each aged grape juice task is somewhat similar in hunts needed anyway, with the exception of ZT mice.

Points per hunt shouldn't be too hard to figure out for the whole cycle after that. There's also the flexibility of smashing those that you find undesirable, which I like a lot.

Anyway yea, my guess is that overall points per hunt for the entire cycle, long run, will be slightly better than warpath. But it's much more active (bad for most) but a lot less monotonous (good)

EldonChew

Reaction score
Don't let them get to you, nobody really looks at the stars. I didn't even notice until you mention it.

Can you block them? As in, not see their posts? I haven't tried, but I remember you could do that on the FB forums in the past.

If you ignore them and they keep doing it, it'll just reflect badly on them and they'll also either get bored or there'll be others stepping in.

Be the bigger man and just scroll past what they write.

Thanks for the advice :)
Will continue to post guides and not be deterred by them!

czhihong

Master Member
Reaction score
For instance, we're less than 72 hours after content was released and Eileen Kelleher is on her 3rd hunting assignment task 10 I think.

She might have gotten lucky these few runs sure, and she hunts A LOT, but still.

Last edited:

tannl88

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For instance, we're less than 72 hours after content was released and Eileen Kelleher is on her 3rd hunting assignment task 10 I think.

She might have gotten lucky these few runs sure, and she hunts A LOT, but still.
Too much luck involved and takes a lot of effort to move around.

EldonChew

Reaction score

Walao! She caught 2 out of 6 tries so CR around 33%.. not bad :s12:

czhihong

Master Member
Reaction score
Walao! She caught 2 out of 6 tries so CR around 33%.. not bad :s12:

Should be around there anyway. Using the model (reposting, posted this a few pages back I think) it's:

Chrome Monstro

Rift: 0.327
Rift/Ancient: 0.359
Rift/ULC: 0.391
Rift/UPC: 0.400
Ultimate: 1, but don't waste :s13:

I haven't done it, but I think if you stalk profiles should be in that ball park.

Ohayo!

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Should be around there anyway. Using the model (reposting, posted this a few pages back I think) it's:

Chrome Monstro

Rift: 0.327
Rift/Ancient: 0.359
Rift/ULC: 0.391
Rift/UPC: 0.400
Ultimate: 1, but don't waste :s13:

I haven't done it, but I think if you stalk profiles should be in that ball park.

UPC better catch rate but arm ULC for the skin?

EldonChew

Reaction score
UPC better catch rate but arm ULC for the skin?

Luck doesn't increase your chance of getting the loot, it only increases your chance of catching the mice and therefore indirectly increasing your chance og getting the loot

czhihong

Master Member
Reaction score
Too much luck involved and takes a lot of effort to move around.

A lot of effort to move around, yes. Much more than LG/FW, but sometimes I like to do that..

Luck will eventually even out in the very long run ba. Sometimes you finish 70 hunts before the average, sometimes you finish 80 hunts after.

czhihong

Master Member
Reaction score
UPC better den ulc. Zhun bo?

Just a model, but should be about the same ba.

On a few mice UPC is about the same or very slightly better I think, Balack, Sensei?

The model says it's a bit better (largely because everything is less effective, so luck plays a smaller part), but I don't think will have much difference.

tannl88

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just a model, but should be about the same ba.

On a few mice UPC is about the same or very slightly better I think, Balack, Sensei?

The model says it's a bit better (largely because everything is less effective, so luck plays a smaller part), but I don't think will have much difference.
How does luck interact with effectiveness?

porkseller

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Some have theorised that the M400 cycle gives more points than warpath. It's not far fetched, considering it's Count content, higher than anything else in the game.

Thoughts from people who chiong points?

Can do some math with the average hunts per task, but don't really have the time to put into this at the moment. Some of the time sensitive tasks have to be considered though, but we can always smash until we get something good.
ppl who chiong points don't like to travel

Ohayo!

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
1f Trailblazer Mice in Derr Dunes
2d Sand Colossus Mice
3h Masters of the Cheese Claw Mouse in the Meditation Room
4a Fiery Warpath
5f Snow Soldier Mice in the Slushy Shoreline
6f Primal Mice in the Jungle of Dread
7f Cursed Enchanter Mice
8f Spice Merchant Mice in the Muridae Market
9b Gate Guardian Mice in the Acolyte Realm

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.