Air conditioning - Any recommendations please??

Status
Not open for further replies.

esibuyer

Reaction score
Midea System 4

Dear Sir,

May I know so far how is your Midea System 2. I think of buying too.

Hi, just to share. I bought Midea system 4, breakdown 4 times due to wire break, as they using a lower grade wiring. Agent service was very bad.
My advise is purchase extended warranty if you are going for Midea, or go for another brand.

hot legin

Reaction score
Midea system 2 invertor

Hi all,

I intend to install Midea system 2 M30A21CDN1QC4 bought from Gaincity. Due to budget constraint, I decided to bet on it. Any one out there have ever installed this model and care to share your experiences. Appreciated!!

The_King

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

i got my air con installed by THL air-con about 4 months ago.

the pvc casing where the aircon piping is sometime leak for a less then 20sec then stop (aircon not switch on for at least 10hrs and it about 1 meter away from the air con) for the 3 times i notice it when i was at home, it happen randomly. the other time i not at home but i know it leak as i notice water mark

r0663664

Reaction score
Thinking of replacement of my old aircon, System 3 with good energy saving. I got a quote from CT Aircon. Anyone bought from them? are they good?

Indoor Unit : SRK25ZJ-S1 (9,000 BTU) x 3
Outdoor Unit : SCM60ZJ-S (26,000 BTU)

mcjagger

Reaction score
Europace - System 4

Hi,

I am thinking of getting a System 4 aircon for my Punggol BTO flat.

Was actually planning to install Mitsubishi starmex due to its good review. However, due to the 28k compressor unit, was informed by several pple that it cannot accommodate 3 aircons being switched on.

Then, when I made a trip to Best Denki, was recommended the Europace System 4. Claims that the compressor is similar to Mitsubishi but can support 35K. The three units are 9K each followed by 18K in the living room.

Europace is offering 3799 + 4% discount if pay by OCBC-Best Credit Card. And it is also installed by agent and not sub-contractor. According to salesman, it is a Singapore brand.

Mitsubishi is offering close to 4000. Maybe 100 bucks discount if buy from gain city as there is 100 dollars voucher.

Appreciate any inputs from users of Europace as wanna leave my options open. Dun wanna regret my decision.. hehe..

Thanks in advanced!! Cheers!!

:s12::s12:

apriliasiao

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How come they can quote u Mit Starmex sys 4 less then 4k sia? I asked a few all like ard 4.3k+-

littlegrasshopper

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi all need help with my air-con situation.

I currently have a 2 spilt unit. Now I want to install another unit into another room. What are my options here? Trade in the old compressor and change the entire air con units?

Many thanks.

apriliasiao

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
went there couple of weeks back and saw it selling @ 4k leh.
I'm looking at Toshiba which is @ 4.4k

Joevyis^^

Reaction score
Hi,

I am thinking of getting a System 4 aircon for my Punggol BTO flat.

Was actually planning to install Mitsubishi starmex due to its good review. However, due to the 28k compressor unit, was informed by several pple that it cannot accommodate 3 aircons being switched on.

Then, when I made a trip to Best Denki, was recommended the Europace System 4. Claims that the compressor is similar to Mitsubishi but can support 35K. The three units are 9K each followed by 18K in the living room.

Europace is offering 3799 + 4% discount if pay by OCBC-Best Credit Card. And it is also installed by agent and not sub-contractor. According to salesman, it is a Singapore brand.

Mitsubishi is offering close to 4000. Maybe 100 bucks discount if buy from gain city as there is 100 dollars voucher.

Appreciate any inputs from users of Europace as wanna leave my options open. Dun wanna regret my decision.. hehe..

Thanks in advanced!! Cheers!!

:s12::s12:

For your info, installation will be done by sub-con actually which are wearing Europace uniform. But they are specialized to install Europace aircon.
As proverb says "You Get What You Pay For" ..

mcjagger

Reaction score
For your info, installation will be done by sub-con actually which are wearing Europace uniform. But they are specialized to install Europace aircon.
As proverb says "You Get What You Pay For" ..

Yupz agree wif you.. like midea hear bad reviews but not on europace so far.. hehe.. tts y asking fellow bros here for assistant..

Joevyis^^

Reaction score
Yupz agree wif you.. like midea hear bad reviews but not on europace so far.. hehe.. tts y asking fellow bros here for assistant..

Some advice for you, workmanship or handwork is the thing to be consider if install by their sub-con.

Jerineng

Reaction score
juz curious hw to kw if workmanship or handwork is gd?
we dunnno aircon so when they install we oso dunno wad they doin :s11:
like last time I kena this contractor from online coupon spoil my aircon.
Why subcon no gd? wat is e diff bet subcon and not subcon? :s11:
Pls share your exp wif us. TIA

Some advice for you, workmanship or handwork is the thing to be consider if install by their sub-con.

Joevyis^^

Reaction score
juz curious hw to kw if workmanship or handwork is gd?
we dunnno aircon so when they install we oso dunno wad they doin :s11:
like last time I kena this contractor from online coupon spoil my aircon.
Why subcon no gd? wat is e diff bet subcon and not subcon? :s11:
Pls share your exp wif us. TIA

I doesn't mention that sub-con is no good, but it's depend on the sub-con themselves.
Some of them just install randomly so that they can rush to another job site as they earn less on installation charges. Actually there is no different, depends on their responsibility too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.