Master Member
Reaction score
had a 11 win warlock in arena, lost twice to gay druid n god draw mage

why ppl say warlock lousy? i think its powerful w the insane CA :D

nnafiy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
rank 5 finish for season 3. :o

sibei sad stuck at that rank for damn long.

heatzz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
had a 11 win warlock in arena, lost twice to gay druid n god draw mage

why ppl say warlock lousy? i think its powerful w the insane CA :D

Because your hero power often kills yourself, Hellfire hurt you more than your opponent, if you draw Flame Imp too late, you can't play it. If Broad control is lost it's hard to get it back.

My winrate for Warlock 1 of the lowest but I too got a 12 wins using Warlock.

akloaklo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
all so pro..I didn't play too many rank games but I got up and down at rank 20 and 19 :/

Best arena is 3 wins.

I like shaman because of the power it has. I'm into golem, elemental stuff and weird gameplay. Even in dota last time I also play warlock and refresher + ulti 2x golem.

Anyway here is my casual + rank shaman card

How can I improve my deck with neutral cards? No money spent so I don't have any legendary.
Any inputs are welcome.

Shaman - Deckbuilder - HearthPwn

I think I have the important and good shaman class card on hand but I feel like I have too many lightning bolts(2x lightning storm, 2x forked lightning, 1x lightning bolt) as for neutral perhaps I should go for more taunt ?

I also have 2 cards that give windfury...not sure if it is too many or if I have the chance to use 2 of them but occasionally it does gives me some powerful damage IF I'm lucky.

I think I have decent play sense...but I guess my rank says a lot about that :/

Name is kelvinL#6785. I play daily but not for long. Tonight already lose 6 casual in a row so i'm done for the night.

heatzz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
all so pro..I didn't play too many rank games but I got up and down at rank 20 and 19 :/

Best arena is 3 wins.

I like shaman because of the power it has. I'm into golem, elemental stuff and weird gameplay. Even in dota last time I also play warlock and refresher + ulti 2x golem.

Anyway here is my casual + rank shaman card

How can I improve my deck with neutral cards? No money spent so I don't have any legendary.
Any inputs are welcome.

Shaman - Deckbuilder - HearthPwn

I think I have the important and good shaman class card on hand but I feel like I have too many lightning bolts(2x lightning storm, 2x forked lightning, 1x lightning bolt) as for neutral perhaps I should go for more taunt ?

I also have 2 cards that give windfury...not sure if it is too many or if I have the chance to use 2 of them but occasionally it does gives me some powerful damage IF I'm lucky.

I think I have decent play sense...but I guess my rank says a lot about that :/

Name is kelvinL#6785. I play daily but not for long. Tonight already lose 6 casual in a row so i'm done for the night.

You could just use the standard shaman here:
State of the Metagame: 02/28/2014 - onGamers

You could replace nat pagle with another Mana tide or Loot Hoarder, same with Bloodmage.

Other variation:
imgur: the simple image sharer

akloaklo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Semi quitting liao since POE coming out and I keep losing with shaman even though from the link you shared, it seemed like shaman is top tier...

I don't play alot but the opponent I encountered are just too good for me even in casual. Play 5 games lost 5 games, this morning played 2 lost 2...think enough is enough especially I don't earn gold by losing. It will take me ages to buy cards with gold.

As for your suggestions, I am missing a bit of cards like argent squire , nat pagle, mana tide totem, azure drake and auctioneer. Will keep those cards in mind.

Maybe i'll play on a weekend and upload a vid to youtube and someone free enough to sit through and tell me where my mistakes are (I believe I have decent game play sense :s13: )

mrpoker

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Semi quitting liao since POE coming out and I keep losing with shaman even though from the link you shared, it seemed like shaman is top tier...

I don't play alot but the opponent I encountered are just too good for me even in casual. Play 5 games lost 5 games, this morning played 2 lost 2...think enough is enough especially I don't earn gold by losing. It will take me ages to buy cards with gold.

As for your suggestions, I am missing a bit of cards like argent squire , nat pagle, mana tide totem, azure drake and auctioneer. Will keep those cards in mind.

Maybe i'll play on a weekend and upload a vid to youtube and someone free enough to sit through and tell me where my mistakes are (I believe I have decent game play sense :s13: )

If lacking of good cards, i suggest for you to play aggro decks. Like Hunter/Warrior/Warlock, fast games and fast wins.

Trying to play control decks without the good cards is very difficult. Or you can try Trump's budget mage deck.

heatzz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If lacking of good cards, i suggest for you to play aggro decks. Like Hunter/Warrior/Warlock, fast games and fast wins.

Trying to play control decks without the good cards is very difficult. Or you can try Trump's budget mage deck.

Yup he can try Reynad's Budget Warrior and Warlock Zoo deck, they are cheap and effective but the problem is aggro can be so boring at times then switch to Trump's Budget mage deck.

Seems like a plan ;);)

Tuckie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
minions or spells lor...

multi shot etc like slow...like priest turn one play the 1/3 cleric and snowball his hand...other than drawing a bow on turn 3...i cant do anything...lol...

how he snowball his hand?

he damage his own unit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.