[Fan Club] LCHF Lifestyle - Part 3

Isabella_

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
omg! i tot since bacon is ok, den turkey bacon is better? since its recommended by a female gymming blog

EatSnakeWarrior

Honorary Member
Reaction score
from buibui to fitfit i finally did it!!!!!!!!!!

from 80kg high body fats slim down to 68kg then gain to 72kg , while maintaining and building muscle mass, LCHF has improved my life by a whole mile!

i have better muscle definition and maturity, i dont need to exercises indefinitely just so i will be slim, and never count calories!

Next step in my life will be a much denser body, and embark on a spiritual journey!

H8A4QvD.jpg

ESIJR1q.jpg

Fap Fap Fap

Somatic3

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
All posting their story ar...

13 months and still going

Dropped 27KG an 6 inches off my waist.

Build up defination and also Moobs downsized.

Finally felt that I'm doing my height justice instead of wasiting it on becoming a fat blob.

The journey has not ended for me, I've got more to prepare for myself for the years to come.

LCHF, never looked back.

carey

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
omg! i tot since bacon is ok, den turkey bacon is better? since its recommended by a female gymming blog

Google is your friend...hahah

Actually I learnt about turkey bacon from Discovery Channel :s13:

They turned white and dark turkey meat into a meat slurry and then recombined them with a lot of funky stuff like food glue...

So healthy hor :s8:

Eien_kisu

Reaction score
Google is your friend...hahah

Actually I learnt about turkey bacon from Discovery Channel :s13:

They turned white and dark turkey meat into a meat slurry and then recombined them with a lot of funky stuff like food glue...

So healthy hor :s8:

food glue = meat glue = transglutaminase

graded by FDA as "generally safe". 3-michelin star modern restaurant use it to make foods like lobster meat noodles etc..

eat at own's risk =\

carey

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
its ur 2nd post leh....if not i will add myself

Tell you what, you help me compile and then I paste into my 2nd post :s13:

Otherwise, your #7 post also can ah...still on first page

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.