[Fan Club] LCHF Lifestyle - Part 3

Kyuzan

Reaction score
oh okay. cos I taste the unsalted butter like no taste. n I rmb someone mention their butter is salty. so just curious haha

Personally, I take salted over unsalted any day

(Well, except when certain unsalted ones are on sales :s13:)

Isabella_

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Personally, I take salted over unsalted any day

(Well, except when certain unsalted ones are on sales :s13:)

oh haha. I have always been buying scs unsalted butter.. just thinking of other types of butter to try

carey

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
quite clued in on the podcasts... figured if robb worlf is trying them many people will :s13:

Yup, interesting number of paleo folks trying out RS to feed the gut bacteria...

So far, I haven't gotten much of a result - not sure what exactly am I supposed to be aiming for =:p

Let me refine the target and try again...hahah

sukmadik

Master Member
Reaction score
found this at cold storage for those who wants to eat sausage. I think it should be ok.

IMG-20140227-WA0007_zpsyp8gtkh1.jpg

IMG-20140227-WA0009_zps7hrn4hdr.jpg

sukmadik

Master Member
Reaction score
Isabella_ said:
cold storage do sell this japanese chicken sausage that claims its 100% meat and the ingredient list does not state any weird stuffs.. it cost around $8+ for 4 pieces.
i do get turkey bacon too!

Where do you find turkey bacon? All the ones i found have potato starch lah.. maltodextrin lah.. rice flour lah.. and all the other forbidden ingredients.

Isabella_

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Where do you find turkey bacon? All the ones i found have potato starch lah.. maltodextrin lah.. rice flour lah.. and all the other forbidden ingredients.
hi, as advised by the experts here haha. I made the wrong choice of choosing turkey bacon over bacon.
I did a Google for you. mine was Oscar mayer turkey bacon
turkey, water, contains less than 2% of sea salt, potassium lactate, salt, potassium chloride, canola oil, disodium diacetate, sodium phosphates, hickory smoke flavor, sodium ascorbate, autolyzed yeast extract, sodium nitrate, natural and artificial flavor, dextrose, soy lecithin.

carey

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hi, as advised by the experts here haha. I made the wrong choice of choosing turkey bacon over bacon.
I did a Google for you. mine was Oscar mayer turkey bacon
turkey, water, contains less than 2% of sea salt, potassium lactate, salt, potassium chloride, canola oil, disodium diacetate, sodium phosphates, hickory smoke flavor, sodium ascorbate, autolyzed yeast extract, sodium nitrate, natural and artificial flavor, dextrose, soy lecithin.

Is it even food? :eek::eek::eek:

carey

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Did you not read the earlier exchange? :s13::s13:

Eien_kisu

Reaction score
I love lurpak butter , a very unique fragrance. Great for basting black Angus beef and chicken too.. But lurpak and black Angus not grass fed =/

Isabella_

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
after the advise from you guys, i changed my meals abit haha.
so here's my breakfast - butter, eggs and cucumbers
a993bc2aa46b11e3b18c12bb4879dbb4_6.jpg

and lunch - 3 poached eggs (abit fail :(), pork (in dill, sea salt and jalapeno) and cucumbers drizzled with olive oil
dd730b0ca46811e39a87121325ee9120_6.jpg

Eien_kisu

Reaction score
after the advise from you guys, i changed my meals abit haha.
so here's my breakfast - butter, eggs and cucumbers
a993bc2aa46b11e3b18c12bb4879dbb4_6.jpg

and lunch - 3 poached eggs (abit fail :(), pork (in dill, sea salt and jalapeno) and cucumbers drizzled with olive oil
dd730b0ca46811e39a87121325ee9120_6.jpg

Poached egg leave until lunch eat already will stomachache or not?

carey

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
They eat animal rectum?? :eek:
At least there's good nutrients , literally eating good sh*t.

No difference from the Chinese who eat "fan chiong" :s13:

It seems that we don't understand a lot about our gut bacteria and the relationship with our health...

Increasingly, more studies are being made on sh1t transplant (literally) to boost a sick person's gut bacteria...

Seems like our ancestors really do know a thing or two about good health :s13:

carey

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I love lurpak butter , a very unique fragrance. Great for basting black Angus beef and chicken too.. But lurpak and black Angus not grass fed =/

In small amounts ok bah...

There is the ideal and there is reality :s13:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.