[Fan Club] LCHF Lifestyle - Part 3

whiteman27

Master Member
Reaction score
I dun even have nut to chew,just lun till lunch :(

Most of the time, I only need to eat to one meal per day, usually lunch.

the rest of the day just TA water nia.

Even lifting days I do the same, except after lifting at night, i go home cook 2 eggs makan.

I no money buy protein powder T_T

carey

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Since we were on the topic on chickens that day I found this: Poultry Production manual - Chapter 3

"Consumed feed and the released digestive juices pass from the proventriculus to the gizzard for grinding, mixing, and mashing. Large poorly-soluble particles (such as small stones or grit) are retained in the gizzard until ground into tiny pieces by the action of the muscles and exposure to the acid and food particles. Broilers and broiler breeders fed only commercially prepared feed do not need grit. If, however, whole grains are fed without having access to grit, digestive efficiency will be impaired."

which means they will not be healthy.

Actually no :s13:

Just means that the feed is not as efficient i.e. the farmers don't get the biggest bang out of their buck =:p

Isabella_

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
isabella, where the hell you find time to prepare breakfast and lunch before work :eek:

I usually throw butter, crack 3-4eggs, low heat and make sunny side up for bf... while i brush and bathe T_T

actually i do them last night den heat it up in the morning. so every night i spend around 30 mins to prepare
been doing these for around 6 months already, so far okay, no food poisoning

whiteman27

Master Member
Reaction score
actually i do them last night den heat it up in the morning. so every night i spend around 30 mins to prepare
been doing these for around 6 months already, so far okay, no food poisoning

So you put in fridge, but how you heat up? Oven hot air?

Kyuzan

Reaction score
Most of the time, I only need to eat to one meal per day, usually lunch.

the rest of the day just TA water nia.

Even lifting days I do the same, except after lifting at night, i go home cook 2 eggs makan.

I no money buy protein powder T_T

My diet pattern is similar to yours with exception of bo biansity when my mother cooks at night when she's not working

Somehow, after my cycling at night, my hunger usually goes away as well :s13:

whiteman27

Master Member
Reaction score
why lunch will be a problem? you mean homecook or outside

In Beijing, I lunch go back apartment cook.

In Singapore.. no place to cook, must wake up early prepare lo.

I work at Raffles Place... so expensive and hard to find HF stuff.

And it's hard to wake up early to prepare LOL

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.