[Fan Club] LCHF Lifestyle - Part 3

carey

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got sio bak meh :O the store I like to go boh liao leh.

BKT expensive, I peasant D:

Sharing is caring leh, the food location.

Got - Golden Shoe, Meixin, Philip Street or even Hong Lim

BKT usually Hong Lim (or when people buy me lunch) :s34:

Eien_kisu

Reaction score
this reminds me about several posts a group of my friends kept doing on facebook.. they were in this MLM group that sell a series of diet pills which cost like 1k for a few bottles?
what they did to convince outsiders to buy was that they first took unflattening photos of themselves, exercise/starve themselves, took a very flattening photo as the "after diet pills" picture and market it.
how i get to know is because they try to rope us in and share with us the method how to do it.
sounds like nuskin

whiteman27

Master Member
Reaction score
But I have friend taking TR90, not bad leh, he lost weight. Especially belly there 1.

I quite tempted to go for ageloc R2 say can help to improve overall health.

Eien_kisu

Reaction score
Last edited:

Eien_kisu

Reaction score
But I have friend taking TR90, not bad leh, he lost weight. Especially belly there 1.

I quite tempted to go for ageloc R2 say can help to improve overall health.
i feel that these kind of people lose weight because they changed their mindset about health, like finally they decided to be healthy and lose weight, so they decided to try the miracle pill, when they buy the miracle pill, the salesperson will tell them to exercise and eat healthy etc.

so if they eat healthy and exercise, they will slim down too. the miracle pill is just a placebo.

it's like last time ketogenic diet was used to treat schizophrenia, now pharmaceutical industry created some drugs to handle the patients condition. Doctors prescribe the pills to patients because it is cheaper than a diet and it's easier for them, and they can make money from it too.

Last edited:

Isabella_

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i feel that these kind of people lose weight because they changed their mindset about health, like finally they decided to be healthy and lose weight, so they decided to try the miracle pill, when they buy the miracle pill, the salesperson will tell them to exercise and eat healthy etc.

so if they eat healthy and exercise, they will slim down too. the miracle pill is just a placebo.

ya i agree.. i actually ate alot of off the shelf diet pills and even pills that i got friends to bring in from thailand.
it did not work for me, until i start to go paleo and than lchf. i lost around 4kgs.. but it has been rather stagment now :(:(:(

Avemaria

Reaction score
Hi guys!

i used to be Fit as i am regular with SAF and ran marathon twice per year + countless races, the moment my contract ended 4 years ago i went study almost every day 10-12hours looking at computer screen and now working in creative line everyday still facing computer :s22:.

Due to this kind of lifestyle and dramatically reduction in physical exercise, my weight ballooned from 63-65 kg to now 87kg.. and i am 164cm tall only, last time walking on street chiobu still will bio 2-3 times now lei.. bio .5sec nia faster turn away :o..

Any suggestion where can i start this LCHF thing?? :s12: just wanna get back in shape + clear IPPT

Eien_kisu

Reaction score
ya i agree.. i actually ate alot of off the shelf diet pills and even pills that i got friends to bring in from thailand.
it did not work for me, until i start to go paleo and than lchf. i lost around 4kgs.. but it has been rather stagment now :(:(:(
=\ i'm also in plateau now.. lazy to workout.

Eien_kisu

Reaction score
Hi guys!

i used to be Fit as i am regular with SAF and ran marathon twice per year + countless races, the moment my contract ended 4 years ago i went study almost every day 10-12hours looking at computer screen and now working in creative line everyday still facing computer :s22:.

Due to this kind of lifestyle and dramatically reduction in physical exercise, my weight ballooned from 63-65 kg to now 87kg.. and i am 164cm tall only, last time walking on street chiobu still will bio 2-3 times now lei.. bio .5sec nia faster turn away :o..

Any suggestion where can i start this LCHF thing?? :s12: just wanna get back in shape + clear IPPT
Please read the first post!

link: http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/84016145-post1.html

and since you like to run: http://eatingacademy.com/how-a-low-carb-diet-affected-my-athletic-performance (this is part 4, part 1 to 3 he talks about how he lose weight)

your goal shouldn't be losing weight, but should be for optimum health, weight lose, actually - FAT LOSS, comes naturally

Last edited:

aaur4man

Banned
Reaction score
Hi guys!

where u ask?

LCHF starts in ur mind.

Resources on first post, feel free to digest it first.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.