[Fan Club] LCHF Lifestyle - Part 3

therealsamhui

Master Member
Reaction score
share what u eat here lor

see how it can be changed from lc to lchf

I now trying. This afternoon I ate yong tau foo (all veg+2fried fish) and now i am eating cracker peanut (will avoid this).

As I will be eating with my family at night, I will just avoid the rice and eat the dish. Will buy the nuts mentioned by a bro just now

therealsamhui

Master Member
Reaction score
I realised bacon need to cook which I find troublesome to do in morning. Can I replace it with ham?

Isabella_

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
usually nothing, if not buy macadamia nuts in..

why, LCHF already still cant last 2 hrs without food? :s13:

HAHAHA.

feels like the movie experience is not complete without any munching haha

side note, salted popcorn is just corn + salt, so its better than corn + sugar right?

aaur4man

Banned
Reaction score
I now trying. This afternoon I ate yong tau foo (all veg+2fried fish) and now i am eating cracker peanut (will avoid this).

As I will be eating with my family at night, I will just avoid the rice and eat the dish. Will buy the nuts mentioned by a bro just now

macadamia nuts is expensive. try to get from wholesaler at albert food complex opposite OG , after bugis street.

try to encourage ur family to cook using extra virgin olive oil, if they are against lard. veg oil is a big nono.

eggs, mackerel, salmon, codfish, natural beef/chicken/duck/lamb are all good.

dont forget dark leafy greens.

Eien_kisu

Reaction score
macadamia nuts is expensive. try to get from wholesaler at albert food complex opposite OG , after bugis street.

try to encourage ur family to cook using extra virgin olive oil, if they are against lard. veg oil is a big nono.

eggs, mackerel, salmon, codfish, natural beef/chicken/duck/lamb are all good.

dont forget dark leafy greens.
Albert price how much?

Eien_kisu

Reaction score
HAHAHA.

feels like the movie experience is not complete without any munching haha

side note, salted popcorn is just corn + salt, so its better than corn + sugar right?

side note, salted popcorn is just corn + salt, so its better than corn + sugar ?

corn is bad, but salt is better than sugar, so it's better to eat salt without corn?

:s13:

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
YES. wah you have fast fingers.

actually not very nice la the curry. but such curry stalls are rare.

when you mention curry in dover, there is only 1 stall worth mentioning.

ehhh ??

this is the best chinese style curry i can ever find. if you can find better curry than this do let me know.

i don't like hainanese curry.

the rest they ******* hell put HL milk.

therealsamhui

Master Member
Reaction score
yup natural meat. can u google the ingredients used in ham and show us here?

When ham is cured, the meat is soaked, injected or rubbed with a brine. Brine is a combination of salt and water. The salt used is called sodium nitrate and it prevents bacterial growth in the meat. Some meat companies add sugar, preservatives and spices for a better flavor and to give it a longer storage life. The heavy salt content comes from this process. Salt content is different with each variety, but the average amount of sodium found in ham is a little over 800 mg per 3 1/2 servings. If you buy a ham not already packaged in water, soak or boil it for 4 to 12 hours prior to cooking. This is especially good for lowering the salt content in country ham.

This?

aaur4man

Banned
Reaction score
When ham is cured, the meat is soaked, injected or rubbed with a brine. Brine is a combination of salt and water. The salt used is called sodium nitrate and it prevents bacterial growth in the meat. Some meat companies add sugar, preservatives and spices for a better flavor and to give it a longer storage life. The heavy salt content comes from this process. Salt content is different with each variety, but the average amount of sodium found in ham is a little over 800 mg per 3 1/2 servings. If you buy a ham not already packaged in water, soak or boil it for 4 to 12 hours prior to cooking. This is especially good for lowering the salt content in country ham.

This?

hah not really the ingredient info we find on labels but bold for u.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.