View Single Post
Old 07-03-2014, 04:34 PM   #9
harky
High Supremacy Member

wow really ah... think my lecture dunno but yet anyhow say LOL!

i tot of apply Part-Time Diploma In Infocomm & Digital Media (IT Network & System Administration) offered by NanYang Polytechnic as i am going to grat from Higher Nitec Part time in one mth time... Actually i dont want to go this course yet no other choice as there is only 1 IT course. The another one is more in programming which i think quite hard for me..

Seen the instake is not within this mth or soon..
i think i can take some module course in ITE ahah want to learn something etc ma

I have been offered full-time diploma from NYP and RP and NP during the DAE and my age is 40+ years old. So if have definitely not 24 years old max.

However, I rejected both NYP and RP because not my choice of course and for NP it is my choice but I have to withdraw because I cannot afford the school fee at that time ($1,270) I think per semester.

For this part-time diploma, I was told by NYP it last intake is at OCT so I think application may open from August or September latest. NYP told me to subscribe to their courses offer notification via email so I will not miss the application period. Subscribe to courses offer notification at NYP website.
I not sure about other Poly intake ( Part time dip )
I guess all other poly is almost the same.

For Ngee Ann Poly intake for 21st/April intake already close. Intake application around 2nd/Dec/2013 ~ 27/Dec/2013. As what you have already mentioned , for Oct/2014 intake the application start around Aug and Sept.

Hope these information can help you.
All the best with u!

Last edited by harky; 07-03-2014 at 06:09 PM..
harky is offline   Reply With Quote