Microsoft Surface

Imperado

Reaction score
It was sold out before, so its not a good indicator, just walk around challenger, its still have plenty of stock, member price now.. $818 with free touch cover...

If you really can not wait, just go order from US or HK, and ship it over.. so you can use it first, just that your warranty is only valid locally when they launch it in singapore.. Prices are about the same, but no need to grow so much white hairs waiting..

Anyway check out this thread about last year, so many people saying they want to wait for the haswell version.. I don't know how long are their necks now waiting... The smarts ones are those who didn't wait, just get the local set or just ship it over..

really meh.. im afraid if order from overseas the warranty is not valid in singapore.. for a 1k stuff but no warranty its quite risky

md iszaki

Reaction score
Im getting surface pro over the weekend, gave up waiting for pro 2. Any gd deals out there besides challenger??

noobiesg

Reaction score
Can't wait any longer. Just grab myself 128gb pro. Seems like stocks are running out. Better be hurry .. Even when surface pro 2 come, it will cost a bomb .. Expected at least ard $1.4k

Last edited:

htngwilliam

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Like some bro say, $818 u buy and use for one year is ok...still a very fast system compared to vivotab smart, lenovo miix 2 etc

md iszaki

Reaction score
I stopped by challenger at tampines 1around 9ppm, the offer stated 818 but no mention of free touch cover. Theres no promoter to entertain me so I walked off ahaz. Anyon/shops taking orders for pro2?

Imperado

Reaction score
hmm just got off with microsoft CSO. Yea they say i can buy pro 2 overseas, once singapore start selling i can service my pro 2 here.. no need go back

htngwilliam

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think if we compare the price of Pro to Malaysia, our $818 is quite acceptable. Only doesn't comes with Microsoft office

md iszaki

Reaction score
I went to pasir ris, bugis and tamp, all don have the free touch cover. I ll check tmr if next have it. If not, have to wait for type cover 2. Wait, wait and wait again

htngwilliam

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Last month I am also waiting for surface Pro 2. But some bro told me when Pro 2 launch, price is S$1300. Paying a difference of $400+ just for a faster CPU and a bit of improved battery life?

$818 + touch cover is good price. Some bro got additional adapter in IT fair. Those are quite good deals. Maximum I can pay is $818 for surface pro considering Miix2 10 is selling for US$499-599 and Transformer book selling for $599.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.