[Fan Club] LCHF Lifestyle - Part 3

Isabella_

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
pasta is flour =\

I did a Google before buying ! ingredient only consist of drum wheat semolina which is : "The durum wheat is milled to remove the bran and germ, leaving the rich yellow endosperm granules called semolina" oh yah and someone in a bodybuilding forum mention it's low G.i.

Last edited:

Qingrong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Dear all,

Today my family decided to declare our love for bacon once again by going to Korean BBQ (The Corner Place) at Marina Square. We almost helped to finish the whole tub of bacon. I must say they have quite good quality bacon there.

FI8knZm.png

aHtO8Pp.png

sukmadik

Master Member
Reaction score
Just ate chicken skin at tori q. soo delish!!!

i think the sauce they dip in has sugar. Usually when i buy their chicken skin, i will tell them to exclude the sauce. Have to wait though but i don't mind. :)

Isabella_

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i think the sauce they dip in has sugar. Usually when i buy their chicken skin, i will tell them to exclude the sauce. Have to wait though but i don't mind. :)

HUH OMG I didn't notice. okay. so sad now

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.