SAF IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

yihao93

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
IPT-IPPT starts briefing at 6.15pm on weekdays. normally it will kick off officially by 6.30pm

wtf...i cant make it at that time !!!\\my sms says...at 1900...report 15mins earlier..that one i can

omg how
its ipt-ippt

ahsiao80

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Eh guys just to check, my ippt now in Year 1 means got RT if can't clear by 31 May. Question is, my poly is gona start at April, do i still have to attempt IPPT every year and am i subjected to RT session if i didn't manage to clear my IPPT?

Thanks! :D

j_t_fusion

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Eh guys just to check, my ippt now in Year 1 means got RT if can't clear by 31 May. Question is, my poly is gona start at April, do i still have to attempt IPPT every year and am i subjected to RT session if i didn't manage to clear my IPPT?

Thanks! :D

yes and yes

going back to poly does not mean you are exempted from your responsibilities as a nsmen.

j_t_fusion

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wah... recently khatib fcc like very popular. just tried booking RT for this sat and next sat but no slot.

last time no need chop place in advance.

velato2006

Banned
Reaction score
I've booked a ippt session today and this morning i woke up i felt sick but i cant seem to cancel my booking through the website. It's my first time booking though and still under the window period and i still have time to book next session. How ar? Can just pon a not? I dont want produce MC leh, need pay one..

Last edited:

Yiyong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just some updates on the new timing thing, at least for khatib camp, although the briefing by the conducting implies the other camps are following a similar system

Inpro starts at 5pm now.

starting with blue tag as wave 1, roughly 50-60 pax before it closes

after 5.30pm, next is red tag roughly 50-60 pax

after 6pm, next is yellow tag

then green tag (weight lost) + pink tag (in pro after 6.30pm and u still need to do the 20 mins cycling at gym afters))

all group do same exercises except for last wave which is weight lost regime, pink tag follow their exercises.

all waves start warm up as soon as pax is full or timing is reached.

training time is still roughly 2 hours, meaning u come at 5, u still go off at 7 ish.

Thumb up for this new changes... yesterday kranji camp start at 6 sharp... 7.30pm ended liao

Even better

Yiyong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I've booked a ippt session today and this morning i woke up i felt sick but i cant seem to cancel my booking through the website. It's my first time booking though and still under the window period and i still have time to book next session. How ar? Can just pon a not? I dont want produce MC leh, need pay one..

Dun need mc lah..
Just MIA

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Yes, can skip but u will be left with 2 chances to book. Default 3 ippt bookings, the system will bar u from booking for the rest of the window.

ragegoh

Reaction score
I got a RT session tomorrow but cannot make it.

Can I just skip it and book another session?

Or there will be a fine for skipping RT?

j_t_fusion

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I got a RT session tomorrow but cannot make it.

Can I just skip it and book another session?

Or there will be a fine for skipping RT?

can just skip and book again, no fine or anything... but heard that if skip 3 times, you will kena ban from booking.

sweet_talker1

Banned
Reaction score
Guys, I'm a RT defaultee in my previous ippt window.

My birthday is on October last yr. My fren who has the same birthday as me has received his charged letter and alrd attended the charge session if I'm not wrong.

I have called up ns hotline and they told me that I should have receive the letter and they could only get back to me next monday (by checking with the relevant department). I'm very worried here as I am afraid they could accuse me of not attending any charge session.

can help?

AceyourMaths

Banned
Reaction score
Guys, I'm a RT defaultee in my previous ippt window.

My birthday is on October last yr. My fren who has the same birthday as me has received his charged letter and alrd attended the charge session if I'm not wrong.

I have called up ns hotline and they told me that I should have receive the letter and they could only get back to me next monday (by checking with the relevant department). I'm very worried here as I am afraid they could accuse me of not attending any charge session.

can help?

First time pay fine only la.

overload_1989

Reaction score
Weekend session

Hi guys just wondering if i miss the 8am slot which i booked, could i still go for the afternoon slot? Thanks

sp0inK

Reaction score
If NSF get silver/gold award one month before ORD will he get the incentive bonus during ORD month? What if during ORD month then get silver/gold? How will MINDEF issue the money?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.