[Fan Club] LCHF Lifestyle - Part 3

EatSnakeWarrior

Honorary Member
Reaction score
there's this stall. queue so long. affect the traffic
my mom always go there to queue
roast duck roast pork suckling pig

Recently erected barricades? I bought from THAT stretch. Corner stall.

We might be neighbors :s31:

Last edited:

ProWelfare

Reaction score
Hi guys!

I am already in my 3rd week of lchf diet. I have to admit, I do cheat here and there because of my job and lifestyle. But overall, this diet has opened up my eyes to alot of things.

For starters, I have lost about 5kgs now wothout doing any excercise (one might argue that - intake less = weight loss).

I used to drink bubble tea every npw and then, and at least 1 teh cino ice everyday. Now that I think back, it was really a sugar suicide. Haha.

I am also trying to eat more fats now because I feel like I am not eating enough fats.

Sorry for the randomness.

Also I would like to ask..

1) what do you guys do if you need mint? Like sometimes I just want my mouth to smell nice so I will eat sweets. Nowadays I avoid sweets but I have no idea what can replace those. Any idea guys?

2) Almonds or macadamia nuts better?

3) I find that I am eating more salts nowadays. Is that a good thing?

EatSnakeWarrior

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Hi guys!

I am already in my 3rd week of lchf diet. I have to admit, I do cheat here and there because of my job and lifestyle. But overall, this diet has opened up my eyes to alot of things.

For starters, I have lost about 5kgs now wothout doing any excercise (one might argue that - intake less = weight loss).

I used to drink bubble tea every npw and then, and at least 1 teh cino ice everyday. Now that I think back, it was really a sugar suicide. Haha.

I am also trying to eat more fats now because I feel like I am not eating enough fats.

1) what do you guys do if you need mint? Like sometimes I just want my mouth to smell nice so I will eat sweets. Nowadays I avoid sweets but I have no idea what can replace those. Any idea guys?

2 - Definitely macadamia

3) Yes you need more salts

Eien_kisu

Reaction score
Hi guys!

switch to teh si kosong add your own sweetener, stevia is best cos wno't rise your blood sugar at all, and it's naturally from stevia leaves.

me too!

1) try this ? Xlear Inc (Xclear), Spry, Chewing Gum, Peppermint, Sugar Free, 100 Count, 108 g - iHerb.com

2) both low carb, macadamia most fats! if you counting calories remember to count in the nuts, cos there's carbs in nuts. Don't eat donut ah, donut are not nuts. :s13:

3) Normal, no carb means your body dehydrating and also lose salt, take 5g of salt a day, best if sea salt, or himalayan salt even better. drinks lots of water to rehydrate your body.

Isabella_

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys!

lucky u! 5kg is alot !

Isabella_

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
switch to teh si kosong add your own sweetener, stevia is best cos wno't rise your blood sugar at all, and it's naturally from stevia leaves.

me too!

1) try this ? Xlear Inc (Xclear), Spry, Chewing Gum, Peppermint, Sugar Free, 100 Count, 108 g - iHerb.com

2) both low carb, macadamia most fats! if you counting calories remember to count in the nuts, cos there's carbs in nuts. Don't eat donut ah, donut are not nuts. :s13:

3) Normal, no carb means your body dehydrating and also lose salt, take 5g of salt a day, best if sea salt, or himalayan salt even better. drinks lots of water to rehydrate your body.
Yes agreed! I dehydrate ALOT! drank at least 2-3 litres every day

aaur4man

Banned
Reaction score
EJV6vO3.jpg

carey

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ya uk/france/hungary have grass fed pork. berkshire pigs.. same breed as japan kurobuta.

like japanese kobe wagyu eats a mix of grains, but some australian/us wagyu are grass fed.

Salta at Icon Village also sells grass fed beef

ProWelfare

Reaction score

me too!

I now drinking kopi o kosong ice. Dont know good or not. Hahah. Btw, where to get stevia?

Spry can get locally? Or only can order through iherb?

Okays! I will switch to macadamia once my almond finish!

And thanks for the reply!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.