SUSS July 2014 Intake (Formerly UniSIM)

Audris

Reaction score
From what I heard at the open house, CEX is self study (they will provide you with the materials) and then you take the exam.

It's optional and anyone can do CEX, though it'll probably be easier if you have the relevant foundation. I believe if you have a related diploma with a good gpa you can get a wavier and credit for those CEX modules.

For my July intake course, I only saw one same module under CEX. Does it mean if I pass the CEX module, I don't have to take that module in the course already?

Gentleblade

Reaction score
Mine got a few in CEX too... Later will list out the few. Wondering if anyone here can help us (new student) to see see and pick the 1 that is possible to pass from self study? So we can complete the module now and also save abit of $

Audris

Reaction score
that's right. when i attended the talk. that's what they mentioned. if u pass, u don't have to do the module already!

That's good since accountancy has more modules as compared to others so this is one way to quickly clear all. Unfortunately only one module is under CEX...

losthope00

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I too just registered for unisim PT course and noticed about the new CEX courses. I noticed I have total of 5 CEX courses, dont know if should take all or not. ><

MarieMonroe

Banned
Reaction score
For my July intake course, I only saw one same module under CEX. Does it mean if I pass the CEX module, I don't have to take that module in the course already?

That was what I thought.
I think can that module can be exempted.
I say "I think" not confirm.

Gentleblade

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I too just registered for unisim PT course and noticed about the new CEX courses. I noticed I have total of 5 CEX courses, dont know if should take all or not. ><

sure cant pass 1 la . now till may only 2 months less leh. how u juggle 5 courses??????????????????? =.=

MGinGerFisHM

Reaction score
Hello!

Anyone here taking MTD203 this semester?

May i know the venue of the lecture hall?

JoshZGN

Reaction score
I just applied for bsc business, hope to work with you guys starting july ! Just hope my poly gpa(2.27) isn't too low.... sigh ...

Onelastwish

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I just applied for bsc business, hope to work with you guys starting july ! Just hope my poly gpa(2.27) isn't too low.... sigh ...

bro, dont worry about gpa. dont tink they care about gpa.

anyway are you working now?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.