[-Official-] EDMW Mousehunt (Facebook) Thread - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 26

sephunr

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
8:50 pm - Derr Dunes
I sounded the Hunter's Horn and was successful in the hunt! I caught a 5 oz. Treasurer Mouse worth 10 points and 10 gold.

This was a prize mouse worth King's Credits!

4 King's Credits were added to my inventory.

tannl88

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
10:23 pm - Cursed City
I received 9 Dewthief Camembert, 20 Gouda Cheese, 7 Glutter Cheese, 1 Dol Essence and 10 Graveblossom Camembert from 5 Unstable Gourds.

no rock :(:(

EldonChew

Reaction score
Actually doesn't look like there's many things to bring? Other than new tactical trap like everything else recently upgraded already.

Hmmm maybe a Law trap? A med-level physical trap(that she brings every year) and charms/items
That would make make an average Ronza visit!
Last year she bring Idol, T-Rex, Chrome MonstroBot kits and LG charms only what heh
But whatever she brings it's going to be A.W.E.S.O.M.E

ultragt

Reaction score
Finally can para para dancing :o

8:04 am - Dance Hall
The Dance Hall is complete!
I earned:
• 1 Carrot Cake Base
• 5 SUPER|brie+
• 5 Party Charms
• 1 1st Place Dance Hall Trophy!

for completing the Dance Hall!
8:04 am - Dance Hall
I built a Sound System!
The pounding beats of Untz Untz Untz have cast the mice into a sandstorm trance, giving my trap +5 luck while at the Dance Party!

I earned 3 SUPER|brie+ and 2 Party Charms for upgrading the Dance Hall.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.