SAF IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

yihao93

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If NSF get silver/gold award one month before ORD will he get the incentive bonus during ORD month? What if during ORD month then get silver/gold? How will MINDEF issue the money?

everything starts after u ORD.

Luc85S

Reaction score
Secrets to Ace your IPPT/ NAPFA!

Extract from FitnessXchange - ns.sg

FitnessXchange has all the information you need to excel in your daily exercise regimes and IPPT/NAPFA. Get tips from the training guides to boost any aspect that you may be weak in and keep your BMI in check. You can also look up the timetables of FCC and SAFRA gyms if you plan to start an exercise routine. Step up on that healthy lifestyle with FitnessXchange!

quotient

Reaction score
check check

if you never turn up for the charge at the CMPB der what will actually happen to you?

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
if you never turn up for the charge at the CMPB der what will actually happen to you?

If I'm not wrong, they will send u another reminder. After that if u still didn't turn up, they will probably send MP to arrest u.

sweet_talker1

Banned
Reaction score
I just called up ns hotline and got to know that my unit has waived my charge for defaulting rt.

anybody encounter the same?

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I just called up ns hotline and got to know that my unit has waived my charge for defaulting rt.

anybody encounter the same?

I think it's possible. 1 of my friend was charged for being a defaulter but asked to call my CO, then after that charge also waived. But then all case by case and unit by unit.

Last edited:

Stealth_PL

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Went on ns.sg to book my first ipt and able to book everything smoothly then i noticed the notice above saying i must commence ipt before 22 feb, but my window close 22may.

Am i still able to take ipt or must i book rt instead thanks

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Went on ns.sg to book my first ipt and able to book everything smoothly then i noticed the notice above saying i must commence ipt before 22 feb, but my window close 22may.

Am i still able to take ipt or must i book rt instead thanks

Can still take ipt as long as your window is not closed. That's just a guideline.

akloaklo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
defaulters really asking for it...so many months cannot afford 1 day to take and just fail it? Of course the jialat 1 is the 20 rt sessions but still bo pian..must go means must go don't play with the system. I high doubt there is a work so busy till cannot afford to attend 3 months 20 session rt?

Tiring yes but what to do? Other people can why you (people who default) cannot?

chehjin

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
defaulters really asking for it...so many months cannot afford 1 day to take and just fail it? Of course the jialat 1 is the 20 rt sessions but still bo pian..must go means must go don't play with the system. I high doubt there is a work so busy till cannot afford to attend 3 months 20 session rt?

Tiring yes but what to do? Other people can why you (people who default) cannot?

yah lor. some more now got 3 slots over weekend.

now is only friday FCC not open.

anyway, still their personal choice.

j_t_fusion

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

20 RT sessions in 3 months actually quite siong...

the 10 IPT + 8 RT combo more relaxing.

10 IPT sessions in 9 months very manageable... cannot be every saturday need to work.

then 8 RT sessions in 3 months can all just book sunday morning.

quotient

Reaction score
hmmm

20 RT sessions in 3 months actually quite siong...

the 10 IPT + 8 RT combo more relaxing.

10 IPT sessions in 9 months very manageable... cannot be every saturday need to work.

then 8 RT sessions in 3 months can all just book sunday morning.

but RT every 8th session is IPPT correct?
so if you receive letter to go report for charge but you miss then is it confirm go DB or they give you one more letter to give you one more date to go?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.