[Fan Club] LCHF Lifestyle - Part 3

EatSnakeWarrior

Honorary Member
Reaction score
And although Paleo bear a huge resemblance to lchf, they are not the same. My sister switched from calories counting and restriction (made her depress), to eating Clean (gained back some mass), to lchf (made her lean), to massive fruits for two weeks (made her fat) and now to paleo (making her rounder).

She wanna switch to me:s11:

greengreengrass

Reaction score
ya greengreengrass i dont exercise alot also. hate jogging.
i use this app on my note, it measures the no. of steps i took each day, and it requires me to walk 10,000 steps daily, which equals to around 10km?
i alight 3 bus stops earlier daily, and walk to work. the weather is pretty cooling in the morning.

i take train all the way to work.. =)

Guess I am too anxious... just that need to lose weight fast.. kekeke..

have to press on.. =)

Eien_kisu

Reaction score
PALEOFORPOWER.COM: The Foods List: Eat, Don't Eat

Dairy: (not including eggs if you classify them as dairy cause they are baby chickens) Milk, Cheese, Yogurt, Butter. If you are considering Whey only protein shakes you are probably OK as most are cross filtered enough to remove and immune damaging properties.

this one is talking about process cheese, not cheese like cheddar and mozzarella right?
as for Butter is not talking about butter like anchor butter and such right?
I read that dairy is not essential for humans.

butter is just a convenient way for us to get enough fats into our diet for those who are not dairy intolerant.

and I like to eat yoghurt =x

Isabella_

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i take train all the way to work.. =)

Guess I am too anxious... just that need to lose weight fast.. kekeke..

have to press on.. =)

hahaha okay.
or do some sit up, push up, waist turning exercise, light lifting before you sleep?

try to use the stairs often in the office? unless you are like on the 15th floor or something.. haha.
i see my colleagues waiting for lift from ground floor to 2nd floor... *shakes head

Last edited:

Fennel

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
\
Excercise? though experts say it's unnecessary for weight loss on lchf. you can try. just for fun and improve insulin sensitivity. zumba maybe? taking the stairs instead of elevator? As per mark scisson's guide: move frequently. I don't like to sprint =X but it work wonders.

Gotch anyone here do zumba? :s34:

BeaRzwalken

Honorary Member
Reaction score
And although Paleo bear a huge resemblance to lchf, they are not the same. My sister switched from calories counting and restriction (made her depress), to eating Clean (gained back some mass), to lchf (made her lean), to massive fruits for two weeks (made her fat) and now to paleo (making her rounder).

I am pretty much trying to rule out stuff that are processed so I know what I can get to cook at home, since my meat choice is only pork, fish and chicken, I am looking at stuff in throw into make different flavor for each day.

using some guide line in the eat and dun eat, certain keyword to look out, when looking for ingredients.

o the bulla thick cream there is only one that have no thickener added in, is a red cap bottle one, the rest have thickener in it.

twinings

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I am pretty much trying to rule out stuff that are processed so I know what I can get to cook at home, since my meat choice is only pork, fish and chicken, I am looking at stuff in throw into make different flavor for each day.

using some guide line in the eat and dun eat, certain keyword to look out, when looking for ingredients.

o the bulla thick cream there is only one that have no thickener added in, is a red cap bottle one, the rest have thickener in it.

Still trying to find the one sk intro'ed leh.

BeaRzwalken

Honorary Member
Reaction score
I read that dairy is not essential for humans.

butter is just a convenient way for us to get enough fats into our diet for those who are not dairy intolerant.

and I like to eat yoghurt =x

is not essential but it sure taste good LoL, butter I use for cooking when my oil from pork lard is out ( by granny) and taste good with egg as well

yogurt so far I change from farmer union to jalna since I found a place that sell most of my sat and sun meal ingredient, I just buy a kg when it is low. throw in that + chocolate nibbs + frozen blue berries and you got a nice dessert

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.