Microsoft Surface

keitaro123

Reaction score
this is not the correct place to do this but i guess would be the most targeted.

I am looking to sell off my original RT 32gb with a logitech portable keyboard. interested party please drop me a PM.

Many thanks.

ericssan

Reaction score
The promo for surface pro is a steal if it has type cover, great if its come wif touch cover. Without them, the touch cover or type alone will cost atleast $100 . So $818 for surface pro is a gd deal.

The type cover 2 will cost $183
Touch cover 2 $168

Most probably they will be launching this fri, cant wait~!

Surface Pro1 is sold out at every Challenger store I enquire. So frustrating.

attapKia

Master Member
Reaction score

maybe pro 2 coming soon, since no more stocks.

btw, malaysia just released their price for surface 2

Microsoft Malaysia just revealed the price of Surface 2 for our market: RM 1399 for 32GB and RM 1699 for 64GB.
Additionally, the company has also announced that Type Cover 2 is priced at RM 409, RM 379 for Touch Cover 2, and RM 219 for Arc Touch Mouse Surface Edition.
Meanwhile, the original Surface RT and Surface Pro as well as the original Touch Cover and Type Cover comes with new RRP as well. These prices will be made available in our subsequent post.

Last edited:

kentgh

Reaction score

Did you try Funan Challenger as they still have some stock when I checked last Sunday. Funan Havey Norman also have stock and they give 32GB SD Card free if IIRC. All are selling at $818.

ccccccc

Reaction score
Some said the power cover has backlite..hmmm hope so..probably gonna wait for it to launch in SG as surface 2 is coming soon to SG...

ccccccc

Reaction score
I tot it was said Power Cover has no back light?

Haha, i just hope they will give us some surprise. The weight is the same as type cover 2 but it's thicker. Hope they will launch in SG for less than SGD 200 :s8: If not maybe just wait for power cover 2..

world weary

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It's already USD199, come here after conversion, taxes and typical retailer markup prolly close to SGD300 :eek::eek:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.