[Fan Club] LCHF Lifestyle - Part 3

Isabella_

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
it would probably eat into the fats %.

because at 10% carbs, its really quite low. it is quite easy to exceed 10% with veggies, nuts, berries. in fact i have been quite relaxed on these rules and just make sure i take no added sugar and processed foods.

its a general guideline, and some ppl when they really check what they eat, its probably 15% carbs.

so maybe a BB can look at 45/40/15 of fats,protein,carbs.

we haven gone into replenishing the glycogen level of the muscles... which i'm not very good with at the moment :s13:

ah... icic. but thanks for the info! they are very helpful

BeaRzwalken

Honorary Member
Reaction score
BEEF:
Rump, Hump, Tenderloin with Bacon, Rump Cap* & Ribs*

LAMB:
Boneless Leg

CHICKEN:
Thigh, Heart*, Breast with Bacon*

FISH:
Grilled fish fillet

PORK:
Boneless leg, Sausage, Honey Ham & Rib*

which part of the beef is most tender ?

now I feel like going there to jiak, kept remembering the feeling and taste when the baby beef rib melts in ur mouth is jin shoik~

BeaRzwalken

Honorary Member
Reaction score
ya jelat.

Brazil Churrasco too expensive to eat until wu hua leh.. i always very disappointed cos i feel i didn't eat enough to match what i paid. =\

o well till I am fully recovered, den I go there celebrate, celebrate I can go back gym LoL

Eien_kisu

Reaction score
so how ??????????
at the end of the article:
Although Rosén and his team aren’t recommending that we eat fat morning, noon, and night, their review of 16,000 obesity studies reveals several pro-fat findings:

• For obese individuals, Mediterranean diets (with extra olive oil and nuts) may lead to a reduced risk of onset of cardiovascular disease or death caused by cardiovascular disease, compared with low-fat diets.
  • Low-carbohydrate diets, including strict ones, may lead to greater weight loss than low-fat diets in the short term.
  • A high intake of full-fat dairy products may lead to weight loss in obese children and adults.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.