[Fan Club] LCHF Lifestyle - Part 3

carey

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i wouldn't be too bothered by this since a good portion of the Swedish are actively pursuing this lifestyle.

Why worry about "official" guidelines when they have been wrong for so long haha

More importantly - listen to our bodies and see fir ourselves we are better or worse off since going on LCHF

We are not some statistics in someone's study :s8:

aaur4man

Banned
Reaction score
"wrong" can be the new "right".

being "right" for ages does not mean truth. "right" itself is limited by beliefs and misleading information. "right" is simply what majority practise and accept.

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score

being "right" for ages does not mean truth. "right" itself is limited by beliefs and misleading information. "right" is simply what majority practise and accept.

my parents everyday kp at me for eating eggs. asking me want to died young or not. lol

aaur4man

Banned
Reaction score
my parents everyday kp at me for eating eggs. asking me want to died young or not. lol

i challenged my parents on this thought when i was 16... of course kena verbal whacked jialat...

come to think of it.... i was right :s13:

anyway i bought the chinese book which supports LCHF for my mom at popular... u can try that too.

though not 100%, but pretty much an improvement for my largely overweight family

Brainless Dumbass

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Why worry about "official" guidelines when they have been wrong for so long haha

More importantly - listen to our bodies and see fir ourselves we are better or worse off since going on LCHF

We are not some statistics in someone's study :s8:

woah, babe gong wei jin satkissssss~ :s34:

Eien_kisu

Reaction score

well, we are thinkers, some others just follow blindly without seeking the facts and truth.

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
i challenged my parents on this thought when i was 16... of course kena verbal whacked jialat...

come to think of it.... i was right :s13:

anyway i bought the chinese book which supports LCHF for my mom at popular... u can try that too.

though not 100%, but pretty much an improvement for my largely overweight family

she eating vegetarian, don't bothered. :o

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
:eek::eek:

this one cant be helped :crazy:

ytd got someone PMed me ask me to help him on LCHF vegetarian... i really dono how to help :crazy:

That time I use her airfryer to cook meat, she kpkb the whole day and smash the airfryer into pieces.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.