Microsoft Surface

otaku7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Harvey norman at jitsun mall ang mo kio sellin $918, top up $80 more to get type cover. Challenger no stock

nice, total 998 only.
still can set aside $300 for the power cover when it launches in sg eventually.

Reaction score
pricing for surface 2 is out.
is surface pro worth getting over surface 2?

surface 2 does feel lighter and the dual angle kickstand is really good.

oGUWa4x.jpg

ZkS89Jz.jpg

td1NlRe.jpg

Last edited:

htngwilliam

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The main problem with surface 2 is the OS. If it is running on full window 8, it is great! Window RT8.1, I am skeptical

md iszaki

Reaction score
Im getting surface2 tmr. according to challenger ang mo kio, stocks are limited. Reservation, at 30 per cent deposit.

attapKia

Master Member
Reaction score
after reading there's stock at Harvey Norman... I went there.
just left the djitsun mall....no more stock for pro. looks like hinting I should wait for the pro 2.
and since i was at amk, i called up challenger amk hub to check too. but same result.

Last edited:

md iszaki

Reaction score
after reading there's stock at Harvey Norman... I went there.
just left the djitsun mall....no more stock for pro. looks like hinting I should wait for the pro 2.
and since i was at amk, i called up challenger amk hub to check too. but same result.

Im surprised it ran of stocks, I juz went there yesterday around1pm and was given the quote on the price.

attapKia

Master Member
Reaction score
well. hope they clear out the stocks quickly and bring pro 2 then.
they better not divert all those unsold pros from other countries here. and just quickly get on with pro 2.

htngwilliam

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Guys

I realise the plastic case for surface pro is really lousy. Use 2 weeks already scratch. Sian.. my iPad mini naked use so long also no issue

attapKia

Master Member
Reaction score
Guys

I realise the plastic case for surface pro is really lousy. Use 2 weeks already scratch. Sian.. my iPad mini naked use so long also no issue

the vapormg case on the surface itself?
ya, heard of it scratching.

that's why i'm already planning to get this case even when i have not bought the surface yet. LOL
on second thoughts, i might even get a film to protect it, coz i read some users had scratches even when they used protective cases.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/chrisleung/freedomcase-adjustable-stand-and-case-for-microsof

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.