[Fan Club] LCHF Lifestyle - Part 3

wad3v3r

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What your all normally order at hawker centre in the morning? Like no fat to eat except mee and mee and mee

Just boil eggs and eat at home roh.. BEST breakfast .. if u dont mind a little carbs can add in alittle natural unprocessed oatmeals..

merrr111

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
buy the whole fruit from the market n eat it by itself...
i myself eat fruits everyday...
i personally allow more leverage on the fruits i eat cos for me i think they do more good than harm...vitamins, fibre, minerals etc...
juz dun everyday whack durians can liao...:s13:

Isabella_

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hawker in the morning is super sinful. i pack 2 eggs + butter + bacon in a tupperware the night before

Isabella_

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i drink apple cider vinegar.. the raw unfiltered types.. on a daily basis..

Honestly. you dont have to go 100% anti sugars/carbs everything one ...

is it very sour?

hmm.. im just thinking of the drinks variety.. and some friends told me this has detox function haha.

i saw those ang moh people they actually drink pepsi max thou for a lchf diet

Isabella_

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i personally allow more leverage on the fruits i eat cos for me i think they do more good than harm...vitamins, fibre, minerals etc...

yah luckily my office has this fruits vending machine

wad3v3r

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
is it very sour?

hmm.. im just thinking of the drinks variety.. and some friends told me this has detox function haha.

abit stinky if you dont like vinegar.. but all in all.. think about the benefits bah although i dont feel any big differences :p

i don't drink soft drinks much now ... and not a fan of fake sugars. those sugars apparently causes alot of health problem in the long run..

detox wise i think those hot green tea isn't that bad either... can try try which taste you prefer from all those choices..

:s13:

Isabella_

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
abit stinky if you dont like vinegar.. but all in all.. think about the benefits bah although i dont feel any big differences :p

i don't drink soft drinks much now ... and not a fan of fake sugars. those sugars apparently causes alot of health problem in the long run..

detox wise i think those hot green tea isn't that bad either... can try try which taste you prefer from all those choices..

:s13:

hahahaha omg.
yep some drinks outside are too sweet.. nowadays i find polka green tea too sweet also.
i bought those japanese green tea too. will usually pop them in my water bottle at work

b happy

Banned
Reaction score
I think eating fruits is the most important in any diet too. I love eating fruits, all variety of them, more colours the better! :D

twinings

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i drink apple cider vinegar.. the raw unfiltered types.. on a daily basis..

Honestly. you dont have to go 100% anti sugars/carbs everything one ...

Second this. Got evidence show the acidity breaks down calcium accumulation.

carey

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
is it very sour?

Ya then they slug LCHF as useless :s8:

soggy_hASHbrown

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
has anyone tried these before? is it okay for a lchf lifestyle?

detoxdrinks.jpg

Make Your Own Detox Drink for Daily Enjoyment & Cleansing
isa mei mei... i rather eat the fruit than waste time cut n soak. wait soak until forget.

i squeexe grapefruit juice or lime(sour sour ones) into big bottle of water and add pink salt.
natural isotonic drink. Carey shushu sic the recipe before.

Eien_kisu

Reaction score
Second this. Got evidence show the acidity breaks down calcium accumulation.

And coffee inhibit calcium iron absorption too. If i donating blood i need to avoid coffee a few days if not blood confirm low iron. Then cannot donate.

Isabella_

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
isa mei mei... i rather eat the fruit than waste time cut n soak. wait soak until forget.

i squeexe grapefruit juice or lime(sour sour ones) into big bottle of water and add pink salt.
natural isotonic drink. Carey shushu sic the recipe before.

hahhaha okok thanks!
lime + salt reminds me of sour plum

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.