attapKia

Master Member
Reaction score
but damn...haven't got my pro yet.
called a few Harvey Norman outlets, they don't have stock. gonna try a few more

attapKia

Master Member
Reaction score
anyway...called newstead and they will order from their warehouse or other outlet for me to collect at serangoon tomorrow.

initially was checking to see if other outlets have (told me jurong had, but I called earlier and they didn't have), so to save making a futile trip, I chose to go down serangoon.

edit: sad. was informed no stocks. all taken and reserved by customers with deposits already.

Last edited:

davidquah

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i just got 2 sets of surface pro from US.
so will be selling one set.

fyi, they are labeled refurbished but the set i am using is actually brand new.
the other set is sealed.

pm me if interested.

htngwilliam

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I will be checking price tonight. Btw, I have a new set of touch cover 2 to sell. Anyone interested can PM me also.

E_T

Master Member
Reaction score
Depends on your technical skills. Most programmers in this forum can do it. For layperson it may not be so easy but it also depends on how many steps is required to pull this off.

I haven't gone to XDA to check since I don't have a Win RT but I think an x86 emulator running on a ARM CPU is not going to be very fast.

vesfreq

Reaction score
Folks,

I have been following the forums. Was wondering if anyone did a SDD upgrade on a surface pro? Seems quite challenging. But, the original SDD from the Surface pro is really small.... given that there are 256 GB SDD floating a plenty available online.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.