[Priority Pass] Lounges at Changi Airport

wai

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes it's fine.
Just note that the free access from Citi PP is based on calendar year, and access on PP from DBS is based on membership year.

AFAIK, PP from DBS Visa Altitude now is issued with 5 years validity, and you get a PIN, so you can login and track your access. You can also see how many free access you have left in current membership year.

thanks for the info, still awaiting my PP from DBS, can i bring 1 guest along for DBS PP?

56mimosa

Reaction score
hmm, if i use the DBS PP for myself, and citibank PP for my guests?

Yes, I have tried that. The lounge recept don't care. I guess to them is that as long as they can present the slip to the credit card company for claim they are okay!

mngedo

Reaction score
Hi all when reading through, can i confirm that they allow 1 applicant to hold "multiple PP" card? (under the same name)

lcpteck

Master Member
Reaction score
ANZ do not have affiliation with PP card. Their affiliated lounge are under the Veloce brand.

Véloce Lounges

That's right, they no longer do.

However for those who got their Travel Card before they partnered with Véloce Lounges, you can still use the previously issued PP Card since it only expires 5 years later. So you still get 2 complimentary visits per year. Useful for those places where there is no Véloce Lounges.

ykeen

Reaction score
That's right, they no longer do.

However for those who got their Travel Card before they partnered with Véloce Lounges, you can still use the previously issued PP Card since it only expires 5 years later. So you still get 2 complimentary visits per year. Useful for those places where there is no Véloce Lounges.

I got my anz pp form haven't submitted. Still can qualify for one?

lcpteck

Master Member
Reaction score
Veloce lounge i think, not PP for this card

Yeah as mentioned before, they're now partnering with Veloce lounges. If you still have the PP application form from previous batch, you can try to submit it and see what happens.

mngedo

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have a lame question, I own a DBS Altitude card even though i did not hit the min annual income and they also allowed me to apply for PP.

I have a Citibank CC and tried to apply for Citibank Premiermiles but they are very strict in meeting the requirements.

Are there other banks which will be more "lenient"? I travel quite a bit so hopefully can make use of PP which will be handy.

Thanks all.

leogeo

Master Member
Reaction score
Do note their lounges footprint is still quite limited and not as extensive as PP's. Hope they start expanding soon.
on ANZ Travel card website, it says:

Priority Pass Lounge access
With Priority Pass, you can now avoid the hustle and bustle of an airport and have your own quiet space to get some much-needed rest or catch up with your work.
Standard terms and conditions governing the use of Priority Pass Membership apply. Please visit Priority Pass for more information.
Existing Priority Pass holders can continue to access the lounge until expiry date as indicated on the Pass. Priority Pass membership will no longer be issued with the introduction of complimentary access to Veloce airport lounges.

Does that mean ANZ Travel Visa cardholders gain access to PP Lounge in Changi as well?

lcpteck

Master Member
Reaction score
on ANZ Travel card website, it says:

Priority Pass Lounge access
With Priority Pass, you can now avoid the hustle and bustle of an airport and have your own quiet space to get some much-needed rest or catch up with your work.
Standard terms and conditions governing the use of Priority Pass Membership apply. Please visit Priority Pass for more information.
Existing Priority Pass holders can continue to access the lounge until expiry date as indicated on the Pass. Priority Pass membership will no longer be issued with the introduction of complimentary access to Veloce airport lounges.

Does that mean ANZ Travel Visa cardholders gain access to PP Lounge in Changi as well?

I guess you didn't understand the last statement.

In the early days, cardholders were issued PP card valid for 5 years (same as your CC). However, they switched lounge provider from PP to Veloce Lounges hence no longer issue PP cards. The text you mentioned basically means those who still have the PP cards (like me) can still use them at PP lounges till it expires. You can also use your CC to access Veloce Lounges as well. For those who were not issued PP cards, you can only access Veloce lounges using your CC.

Coincidentally PP lounges in Changi Airport are also Veloce Lounges. Hope that clears the air for you. :)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.