Microsoft Surface

jesgirl

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
That's the same reason that I bought the SP1 2 weeks ago rather than waiting for SP2. Now enjoying my SP1 :D

47501_1271575049686_1216882_n.jpg

kentgh

Reaction score
I called in a few time and ask they say will restocked by end of this month because of high demand in sg and usa , but when i ask Microsoft Singapore they say they are not bringing in the surface pro anymore so dont know which is true , really hope it restocked by end of this month !!

When I was searching for SP1, the saleperson at HN Millenia told me that it is OOS and won't be restock as SP2 is coming soon. The salesperson also mentioned that the sales at the IT Show was very overwhelming that after the show many retailers do not have stock left, including MS.

Finally I got the last set at Newstead Funan. Also no re-stock.

must type at search bar surface pro then it will pop up and for those student aiming for the student price dont , go for the 818 with free touch keyboard ,

Microsoft Store is no longer selling the SP1.
Microsoft Store Singapore Online Store

As for the $818 with free Touch Case, it is only the IT Show promo. After the show all shops are selling $818 w/o the free Touch Case, except for HN Millenia but they OOS.

Challenger Funan IIRC is giving free 32GB SD Card & Newstead give free Power Adapter, which I bought it as the freebie cost more :D and they have Touch Case (last pc) for sale whereas Challenger is OOS.

Last edited:

knave

Master Member
Reaction score
Fyi the Skype unlimited can be used to call local mobiles or land lines for free. Quality is pretty good too.

md iszaki

Reaction score
Juz received and configured my surface2. I had used surface rt and had sold it to a few friends here also but surface2 is definitely somthing im keeping. Its super fast and perfect for student like me, I can use blackboard on IE11 and submit my online assignment with juz a snap of my fingers. Im not sure bout iOS, but my blackboard app on my galaxy note 8.0 is not able to do so. Had to use the web browser to enter the whole website which is a little bit challenging for me on my beloved note 8.0.

So yeah, its a great laptop replacement for students like me.

vesfreq

Reaction score
I walked by SLS yesterday. One shop told me that the Power Cover not confirmed to come to Singapore. Shucks.... MS really don't like SG a lot.

Any shop doing a parallel import for this?

htngwilliam

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Too ex already la and heavy.

Touch cover is unique as it is water and dust proof. Good for resort, beach use.

Type cover very good in typing fast.

Power cover no doubt extra juice 500g heavier

vesfreq

Reaction score
to all who's using surface and surface pro, can both device be charge by usb?

I'm using SP1. Not that I know of. I was wondering the same. After I bought, I realised cannot. Perhaps, some guru has some way to charge SP via USB. That would be great.

enriqueyang

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm using SP1. Not that I know of. I was wondering the same. After I bought, I realised cannot. Perhaps, some guru has some way to charge SP via USB. That would be great.

what head is the plug?

can take picture and show?

i think energizer xpal 18000mah might be able to charge,

all three ports--the 16 to 20V, the 9 to 12V and the USB power port

whats the head of the surface pro?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.