[Fan Club] LCHF Lifestyle - Part 3

saiyan2005

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys .. what are the choices for low carb meals at food court or hawker ? Can recommend ? So far I think only tong tao fu can low carb

cai png is still i think most economic i guess cos u can mixed and match haha.

For chicken rice without rice, i think they only give u few piece of meat nia. dun think will full plus exp

Eien_kisu

Reaction score
Hi guys .. what are the choices for low carb meals at food court or hawker ? Can recommend ? So far I think only tong tao fu can low carb
roast pork / roast duck / steam chicken / dark leafy veg no rice

pig organ soup / bak kut teh / pig trotter (soy sauce contains caramel, beware)

ginger spring onion sliced beef (beware of soy sauce)

grilled western food without sauce.

kopi o kosong.. kopi c kosong

best is cook at home, no msg. more control over macronutrients

Evangelion84

Master Member
Reaction score
cai png is still i think most economic i guess cos u can mixed and match haha.

For chicken rice without rice, i think they only give u few piece of meat nia. dun think will full plus exp

Quoted for the truth.

Also can try sio bak with braised eggs from roast pork stall or oyster omelette (hao dan no flour).

Or go western stall - ask for just chicken chop with no sides.

EDITED - didnt realise Eien_Kisu answer le haha :D

Isabella_

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ya best is still cai png. cost around $2.50-$3
chicken rice need to buy $5 meat then will full can add the vege also. extra $2

soggy_hASHbrown

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i tried to bake a valetine's day almond coconut cake in a small heart shape mold but failed :( the cake doesn't stay together very very crumbly, need to improve my recipe.
got add a dash of baking powder? the ones i've tried the past 2 nights ok leh. all dark choc, can't tell.

twinings

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Easier to remember what you should not eat then to remember what is there to be eaten.

UnDeaDAfk

Reaction score
1 quick question to all people here please help me check if my diet is ok for LCHF
(PS i do not follow strictly as i do cheat here and there when i am outside other then that i have been following this pattern for 3 weeks as this week i cheated 4 days which i feel very guilty. >.<)

breakfast
egg mayo with abit of butter blocks + bacon + some salt for seasoning in a wrap
(16 eggs + 200 gram of back bacon for a week worth)
lunch and dinner
1) brown rice smack with butter ( 1 bowl now ) or soba noodles stir fried with butter with a chicken steak ( either with black pepper herbs and salt or with just tereyaki sauce) 2 eggs cook with left over oil from chicken steak + cheese ( some meals i add some stir fried tou miao veggie)

2) brown rice smack with butter ( 1 bowl now ) or soba noodles stir fried with butter with 2 piece of frozen dory fish + some shrimp either in herb black pepper and salt or with tereyaki sauce with egg + cheese and some time with same tou miao veggie.

any thing i need to change? is 1 bowl of rice or soba too much?

twinings

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
1 quick question to all people here please help me check if my diet is ok for LCHF
(PS i do not follow strictly as i do cheat here and there when i am outside other then that i have been following this pattern for 3 weeks as this week i cheated 4 days which i feel very guilty. >.<)

breakfast
lunch and dinner
1) brown rice smack with butter ( 1 bowl now ) or soba noodles stir fried with butter with a chicken steak ( either with black pepper herbs and salt or with just tereyaki sauce) 2 eggs cook with left over oil from chicken steak + cheese ( some meals i add some stir fried tou miao veggie)

2) brown rice smack with butter ( 1 bowl now ) or soba noodles stir fried with butter with 2 piece of frozen dory fish + some shrimp either in herb black pepper and salt or with tereyaki sauce with egg + cheese and some time with same tou miao veggie.

Best if you feed your mind first.

Isabella_

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

breakfast
lunch and dinner

I think u need to remove the teriyaki sauce .. and change salt to sea salt
and remove soba... Brown rice .. but i think some eat brown rice occasionally?
What is leftover oil???

Isabella_

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
so so hungry! arrived at 2am+ today.
made this quick dinner.
roasted garlic with sea salt, 3 eggs, suppose to be hard boil eggs but i couldnt wait. and butter!!
1970486_10151981932468085_401105585_n.jpg

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.