Microsoft Surface

RequiemDK

Reaction score
My experience with using a Surface Pro (and I'm still using one frequently) is that if you're going to use the type cover, get a screen protector asap. Any one will do. Challenger usually sells some. Because I didn't do so for a while, dirt got trapped in between the keys of my type cover and scratched the screen x_x

derekcai

Reaction score
My experience with using a Surface Pro (and I'm still using one frequently) is that if you're going to use the type cover, get a screen protector asap. Any one will do. Challenger usually sells some. Because I didn't do so for a while, dirt got trapped in between the keys of my type cover and scratched the screen x_x

Thanks for the heads-up!

Imperado

Reaction score
eh my surface RT cant load java (Access blackboard) .. so i seen some reply just use IE11 can le?

whiteflag

Reaction score
I bought one set, after registering my warranty is until may 2015 :s11: not complaining. It is a good price but there is no keyboard, you will have to look for one yourself

lol no good meh more than 1 year

how is the condition of the set?

attapKia

Master Member
Reaction score
got the pro 2 256/8gb version with type 2 cover from buddy here.
nice and good condition.

now setting up and updating. :)

htngwilliam

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I register my surface pro warranty only got 6 months! Damn it! That auto register is a pain. Monday need to call customer service.....sibei sian

derekcai

Reaction score
lol no good meh more than 1 year

how is the condition of the set?
Good...why not good. The condition is mint, other than a blemish on the windows logo at the back. Battery was 0 wear on first charge, sitting at 1.1% now.

I register my surface pro warranty only got 6 months! Damn it! That auto register is a pain. Monday need to call customer service.....sibei sian

From the same seller?

I ran a system check when I got home, it indicated that the OS was installed in the morning before I picked it up. Seller might have checked ahead of time to see if there was a problem. Better check with Microsoft, I don't think the seller is dishonest though, especially if your packaging was all in order.

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.