[OFFICIAL] PlayStation Vita Thread

aerolord

Master Member
Reaction score
for us(r1) use an address from a sales tax free state. (save $ when you purchase online from playstation store)
use your vpost address for example

but i heard that R1 PSN only accept their own mastercard? Do POSB debit card work(Mastercard enabled)?

bobbytkc

Reaction score
but i heard that R1 PSN only accept their own mastercard? Do POSB debit card work(Mastercard enabled)?

For R1 accounts. Go to Amazon, set up fake US account, and buy PSN credits using your local mastercard.

Remember to by the code, not the card. The code you immediately get online, the card they will send to your US address.

I have been using US PSN all along. No problems so far. US PS+ gives better free games and discounts.

aerolord

Master Member
Reaction score
For R1 accounts. Go to Amazon, set up fake US account, and buy PSN credits using your local mastercard.

Remember to by the code, not the card. The code you immediately get online, the card they will send to your US address.

I have been using US PSN all along. No problems so far. US PS+ gives better free games and discounts.

wa chim... so in another word is to buy code from PSN account to put into the Vita? :s11:

I believe another way is to buy PSN card?

kifo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
then no point buying..

console $1000 i also will pay, but it's the games that are expensive

1 year Playstation Plus membership is only US$50 and you will have more games than you have time to play... no need to pay $1000.... :D:D

YouYongku

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
sala la

I want to be #02 or #008 on the list
my PSN ID is YouYongku :s13:

dominicwor2

Master Member
Reaction score

I always used playasia to hoot us psn codes. So far always almost immediate "delivery" to my email add. But 1st time using playasia users beware as they can take up to 12hrs to verify ur account before the code gets sent to you :crazy:

Hyphos

Master Member
Reaction score
Games I have:

Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward
Gravity Rush
Soul Sacrifice
Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc
Super Stardust Delta

Looking out for:
- Danganronpa: Goodbye Despair
- Conception II
- Demon Gaze

astray89

Reaction score
Deception 4 came out. Looks great.

I got persona 4 golden, ragnarok ace. Looking forward to neptunia pp !

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.