[OFFICIAL] PlayStation Vita Thread

ludicrouz

Reaction score
just completed infamous: second son, gonna continue on my journey through FFX again.
anyway got anyone hooted J-Stars victory VS? feel like hooting but $89 jin chor, like not willing to pay that amt

TehCow

Master Member
Reaction score
just completed infamous: second son, gonna continue on my journey through FFX again.
anyway got anyone hooted J-Stars victory VS? feel like hooting but $89 jin chor, like not willing to pay that amt

I hooted on the day it release..very fun, quite worth the price imo :D

ludicrouz

Reaction score
really ah? u hooted without thinking twice sia..
but this mth quite xiong leh, quite a number of games..
hooted titan fall, infamous, FFX & X-2, gonna hoot deception 4 this week,if hoot another J-stars, i spend like 500 bucks on games this mth :(

Zerohiten

Reaction score
hooted titan fall, infamous, FFX & X-2, gonna hoot deception 4 this week,if hoot another J-stars, i spend like 500 bucks on games this mth :(

You got so many games now.. just think about whether to hoot after you finish them ah :s13::s13:

Munwai

Reaction score
Psn id: EmpoweredSlave
R1 User
Games own:
Marvel vs Capcom ultumate
SFxT
Assassins creed liberation
Uncharted
Gravity rush
FFx/x2
P4G

Going to get J star victory vs later. It looks really awesome adding anime characters into 1 fighting game.

TehCow

Master Member
Reaction score

think very long liao :(

before the game release, keep beo the trailers and gameplay on youtube..bth le so just hoot

kopi22

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
NA release is tomorrow (25th March), EU one is 28th March so I guess you can check with your local game shop if they have it. If you want the digital copy then.. I'll update again when I see it pop out in PSN

Thank you! Appreciated! :s12:

aerolord

Master Member
Reaction score
Love the save anywhere anytime feature of psvita

The graphics are good too

Now watching chipmunks and playing ffx

Ah is otaku paradise

Now.... Please remaster ffVII thanks :D

save anywhere?? :eek:... how? :s11:

That's the most important point~ :s13:

agree, the rest are negligible beside the USB charging also...

thanks for the guide! i guess i will go with the 2k model! :D btw. what is the memory card for? like ps2 memory card? :s22:

yep, something like PS2 memory... but this time also allow you to download game digitally off PSN(man those game are huge...)

i feel like hooting also... but I got alot of games to hoot as well :eek:... maybe after this game :o

ludicrouz

Reaction score
have a feeling the J-stars, play 1 to 2 hour de wont play already..
see all the special moves, den put 1 side.. hahaz

thats y dunno to get it or not, but i cfm hooting deception 4, last time play deceptio 2 and 3 on playstation, i think damn fun.. took almost 20 year to come up with a sequel.. better not disappoint me

aerolord

Master Member
Reaction score
have a feeling the J-stars, play 1 to 2 hour de wont play already..
see all the special moves, den put 1 side.. hahaz

thats y dunno to get it or not, but i cfm hooting deception 4, last time play deceptio 2 and 3 on playstation, i think damn fun.. took almost 20 year to come up with a sequel.. better not disappoint me

If fighting game is good I might play for hundreds of hours... like Dissidia I spent like 328 hours.... Marvel vs Capcom, 100 plus as well :eek:...

J stars is abt wat? I saw it's like vs game

fighting game among different anime :(

Munwai

Reaction score
For jstar, anyone knows the control to lock the target? And other exclusive controls for the ps vita as well. Need it thanks.

Aliceeee

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hello :s13:
I know fail but guess who :s13:

9FOVjje.jpg

shagua

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
save anywhere?? :eek:... how? :s11:

agree, the rest are negligible beside the USB charging also...

yep, something like PS2 memory... but this time also allow you to download game digitally off PSN(man those game are huge...)

i feel like hooting also... but I got alot of games to hoot as well :eek:... maybe after this game :o

i mean that with the psvita now you play games if want to pause and do other things just press the Power button once to go standby mode and resume

back then when i was playing FFX on ps2 had to finish the battle go thru the story until the next save point and save then can go do other things.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.