[Fan Club] LCHF Lifestyle - Part 3

twinings

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Speaking of alcohol....my latest food craze: Chinese mutton soup with baijiu(luzhou) :love: + a plate of sio bak... Best meal for a weekend relax session with friends..

Bai jiu nice to drink? Chinese liquor like damn hardcore. So far highest i went is 74% with absinthe.

Freshy

Master Member
Reaction score
Bai jiu nice to drink? Chinese liquor like damn hardcore. So far highest i went is 74% with absinthe.

Haha... Absinthe then hardcore bro..:D
Baijiu.... The common budget type ard 38% only..
Drink a few shots...shiok enough can liao..

twinings

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Haha... Absinthe then hardcore bro..:D
Baijiu.... The common budget type ard 38% only..
Drink a few shots...shiok enough can liao..

Was my last shot during my last Week drinking session. :s13:

Surprisingly clears me up.

aaur4man

Banned
Reaction score
ytd I went facial, the lady told me eat too much salt will 水肿。 is it true?

actually, I have no idea. only know my face super puffy after I run.

eating too much carbs then will 水肿. likely ur carbs intake is not low enough. weed out processed carbs and perhaps replace with natural complex carbs if need be.

my face used to be extremely puffy too lol

Somatic3

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Afternoon....

Polyclinic can do fat cliper test & Lipid Profile test also right? :s22:

Eien_kisu

Reaction score
Afternoon....

Polyclinic can do fat cliper test & Lipid Profile test also right? :s22:
Go maguang at NEX to do the InBody body composition scan. $10, but report is in chinese. but you only want to know the fat percentage etc ma.. all numbers only.

or buy a digital scale with fat analysis from gmarket.. 20+?

spend less than $200 once a year just go do a proper full body health screening la.. inclusive of several blood tests like blood glucose, kidney and liver test. premium packages around 200-300 includes cancer markers and x rays etc.

Last edited:

soggy_hASHbrown

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You one day jiak how many tablespoons of salt? :s13:
on top of my food, Sometimes, i'll add a pinch of pink salt to my water. Or coat my guava with pink salt. but that only happen a few days in a month. :p

eating too much carbs then will 水肿. likely ur carbs intake is not low enough. weed out processed carbs and perhaps replace with natural complex carbs if need be.

my face used to be extremely puffy too lol
I wasn't "swelling" ytd. We just happened to talk about eating salty food. zhar bor very sam-pat.

Fennel

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Go maguang at NEX to do the InBody body composition scan. $10, but report is in chinese. but you only want to know the fat percentage etc ma.. all numbers only.

or buy a digital scale with fat analysis from gmarket.. 20+?

spend less than $200 once a year just go do a proper full body health screening la.. inclusive of several blood tests like blood glucose, kidney and liver test. premium packages around 200-300 includes cancer markers and x rays etc.

imo the commercial digital scales with fat analysis is not reliable.. you'd want to use those scales that require you to hold your thumbs on bars -- those are more reliable

twinings

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
on top of my food, Sometimes, i'll add a pinch of pink salt to my water. Or coat my guava with pink salt. but that only happen a few days in a month. :p

I wasn't "swelling" ytd. We just happened to talk about eating salty food. zhar bor very sam-pat.

Okay leh. As long on lchf.

I read somewhere to cap salt intake to one and half teaspoon max per day. And pink salt has a lower sodium content.

twinings

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
imo the commercial digital scales with fat analysis is not reliable.. you'd want to use those scales that require you to hold your thumbs on bars -- those are more reliable

Kiap kiap more reliable. :s34:

Though not the most accurate of all.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.