[Fan Club] LCHF Lifestyle - Part 3

tomb

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Speaking of alcohol....my latest food craze: Chinese mutton soup with baijiu(luzhou) :love: + a plate of sio bak... Best meal for a weekend relax session with friends..

can try mutton soup hotpot at 'chuan yang ji' in balestier.

Somatic3

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think can. But lipid profile need tofast one. Dunno they accept walk in not. Give them a buzz and ask?

Alright, might check if can make appointment.

Go maguang at NEX to do the InBody body composition scan. $10, but report is in chinese. but you only want to know the fat percentage etc ma.. all numbers only.

or buy a digital scale with fat analysis from gmarket.. 20+?

spend less than $200 once a year just go do a proper full body health screening la.. inclusive of several blood tests like blood glucose, kidney and liver test. premium packages around 200-300 includes cancer markers and x rays etc.

I'm not sure man, may opt for one at the end of the year.

Now pass the quarter life mark liao, need to monitor my health closer... scared plant one bomb inside also dunno :s22:

Lecundra

Reaction score
A bit delay reaction, but I took up the suggestion from this thread to mix the ACV with soda water; it works damn well, don't feel like puking anymore. Really damn good start to the day too.

maggoth

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
A bit delay reaction, but I took up the suggestion from this thread to mix the ACV with soda water; it works damn well, don't feel like puking anymore. Really damn good start to the day too.

gong xi gong xi

twinings

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

try with sparkling water next.

soggy_hASHbrown

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sleep and Intermittent Fasting

ytd did my longest IF.. mon dinner till tues dinner. :p

been tracking my sleep patterns. Deep sleep cycle last very long or more deep sleep than light sleep on nights when i fast. so for last night, 5hrs 23mins of sleep.

if i tell ppl i normally sleep 5.5 to 6 hours everyday, they say i siao. :spin:

DaYellowDuckie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
sleeping...

1974239_779123218766244_1755616513_o.jpg

4hrs... i am dead already.

Eien_kisu

Reaction score
on top of my food, Sometimes, i'll add a pinch of pink salt to my water. Or coat my guava with pink salt. but that only happen a few days in a month. :p

I wasn't "swelling" ytd. We just happened to talk about eating salty food. zhar bor very sam-pat.
Kiefer Q&A: The Carb Nite Solution For Women

"Usually, when your period is the culprit, you won’t even lose the weight you’re talking about during the week. Your period makes it much harder to get that water weight off, and you end up looking and feeling bloated.
nomotivationI think this is all based on estrogen, and the water your body’s trying to hold. Your body is gearing up to have a second life in it. It’s storing more fluids and minerals to prepare both for a child and for more stressful emergency situations. There may even be some fat storage in some cases—although from working with figure competitors, this doesn’t necessarily have to happen, because they’re usually right back on track the following week."

Isabella_

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Kiefer Q&A: The Carb Nite Solution For Women

"Usually, when your period is the culprit, you won’t even lose the weight you’re talking about during the week. Your period makes it much harder to get that water weight off, and you end up looking and feeling bloated.
nomotivationI think this is all based on estrogen, and the water your body’s trying to hold. Your body is gearing up to have a second life in it. It’s storing more fluids and minerals to prepare both for a child and for more stressful emergency situations. There may even be some fat storage in some cases—although from working with figure competitors, this doesn’t necessarily have to happen, because they’re usually right back on track the following week."

that's why we weigh heavier during period.

(i know, the weighing scale obssession again haha.)

Eien_kisu

Reaction score
Alright, might check if can make appointment.

I'm not sure man, may opt for one at the end of the year.

Now pass the quarter life mark liao, need to monitor my health closer... scared plant one bomb inside also dunno :s22:
my female friend got type 1 diabetes suddenly at age or 23. no family history of diabetes.

nowadays, age and health like no link already.

Eien_kisu

Reaction score
ytd did my longest IF.. mon dinner till tues dinner. :p

been tracking my sleep patterns. Deep sleep cycle last very long or more deep sleep than light sleep on nights when i fast. so for last night, 5hrs 23mins of sleep.

if i tell ppl i normally sleep 5.5 to 6 hours everyday, they say i siao. :spin:
intro app please, accurate not?

saiyan2005

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
my female friend got type 1 diabetes suddenly at age or 23. no family history of diabetes.

nowadays, age and health like no link already.

ya nowadays becos increase std of living more and more ppl got high blood pressure and those diseases at young age

Eien_kisu

Reaction score
ya nowadays becos increase std of living more and more ppl got high blood pressure and those diseases at young age
lots of new weird small cafes opening here and there too, feeding the people with more toxic sugar - which women love.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.